Lifetime Tables - 880230 Almond 33-inch Round Personal Folding Table - 22 Pack.
Free shipping for these round portable folding tables when shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Lifetime reintroduces the round personal table with a sleek new design. The legs on this folding table are designed in a X-shape to allow an easy adjustment and setup and take down of the table. Save money per table by purchasing this model of Lifetime folding table in a 22 pack. The table top of this Lifetime folding table comes in a neutral Almond color, allowing you to use this table in many different settings and color schemes. The table to features an attractive tapered edging, making the table stylish enough to use in the office. Each table features a polyethylene plastic table top and a powder-coated steel frame, making these round personal tables suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Order your Lifetime tables here.
Lifetime Folding Tables 880230 Round Personal Tables Features and Specs:
880230 Folding Table Features
- Polyethylene plastic table top.
- Polyethylene will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- Powder-coated steel frame.
- These round personal tables are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Tapered edges on the table top give this personal portable folding table a very stylish design.
- X-frame folding design allows for simple, one-motion setup and take down of the chair.
- Polyethylene plastic is very easy to clean, typically only requiring soap and water.
- Table top color: almond.
- Folding frame color: black.
Lifetime folding table specs
- Table top weight capacity: 200 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Table top dimensions: 33 inches diameter.
- Table top thickness: 1.4 inches.
- Table weight: 12.7 lbs.
- Folding frame tube thickness: 0.9 inches.
- Table top height: 29 inches.
- Folded dimensions: 43 inches x 33 inches x 1.5 inches.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- This pallet load of Lifetime folding tables ships via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This means that the customer must be present to sign for the product, and help unload the tables.
- The freight company will typically call a day before they want to attempt delivery to schedule an appointment. We encourage the customer to contact the freight company as soon as they receive the tracking information for the order to schedule the appointment rather than wait for the freight company to contact.