Basketball System Wall Mount - Gared Sports 2350-2034 3-Point Mount - 2-3 ft. Extension Arms.
Price includes shipping for this 3-point basketball system wall mount when shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Gared Sports provides budget-strapped institutions and cities an affordable option to set up a quality basketball court for just the right price. The 2350-2034 3-point wall mount features a 3-part connection to the wall of the structure you are mounting the backboard to. This design allows for the weight and play of the basketball system to be transferred to the structure instead of the basketball hoop system getting beat up. This unit allows for 2-3 ft. extension from the mounted surface to help provide ample room beneath the rim for players to maneuver around. Order you Gared Sports wall-mount systems here.
Gared Sports Basketball System Wall Mount 2350-2034 Features and Specs:
Gared Sports Wall-Mount System Features
- Uses direct-goal attachment to transfer the weight of the basketball goal and the weight of play to the structure to which the backboard is mounted.
- Structural Wood Mounting Pads included.
- Backboard and goal are not included in this package.
- 2-3 foot extension arms providing ample space under the rim for players to play basketball.
- Mounting system comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Entire backstop is unitized with 1/4-inch to 1-inch tension straps.
- Mounting hardware provided by other.
- Please consult a structural engineer for your facility requirements.
Gared Sports 2350-2034 Compatible Backboards
- This wall-mount system is compatible with Gared Sports basketball backboard models with a 63-inch x 36-inch mount.
- Compatible backboards include Gared Sports Rectangular glass and wood backboards.
Other Features and Specs:
- Orders for this unit generally leave the warehouse in Missouri within 48 hours (counted on business days).
- Ships via an ltl freight carrier in freight class 70.
- This is a stationary, non-folding unit. This wall-mount does not include a backboard or goal.