Blackstone Products - 1509 Solar Comfort Home and Patio Infrared Space Heater.
Price includes shipping for this home space heater when shipped to the lower 48 United States.
Product comes with the heating unit only. Tripod and pole stand sold separately. Please see these accessory products below the description and reviews.
Need a way to warm your home or patio area? The Solar Comfort Home Space Heater is the perfect option for you. Rather than heat the air in the surroundings, this heater helps warm the people and things in the area only. Simply plug in and mount the unit where needed. This 1300-watt space heater is so efficient that it runs for about 12 cents per hour. The unit is also lightweight, so you can easily find the proper home for this space heater in no time. Order you infrared space heater here.
Blackstone Solar Comfort 1509 1300 W Infrared Space Heater Features and Specs:
- Perfect for patios, decks, hot tub & BBQ areas, garages, warehouses and workshops.
- Adjustable wall mount. Two stands are available for the Solar Comfort sold separate.
- IP65 rating. Highest rating possible for harsh environments.
- Clean, safe, instant heat.
- Safe for the environment (ROSH Compliant).
- No fossil fuels or toxic exhaust.
- Silent, peaceful, comfortable, instant heat.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Weather proof. This space heater is not affected by wind, rain, or snow like other heaters.
- Run this heater for about 12 cents / hour.
- Dimensions: 18?W X 3?D X 4?H.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Coverage: Over 650 Sq. Ft. comfortably.
- Outdoor Range: 18 Ft. plus in line of sight.
- Color: Black/Silver.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Wattage: 1300W-50Hz.
- 1-year Warranty.
Helpful Information After Receiving this Blackstone Infrared Heater:
We have noticed that the instructions for assembly are not very clear upon receipt of this product. Please feel free to contact us with any concerns as we will either help you over the phone or via email or get you in touch with the manufacturer for more complicated questions. If you ordered this heater with a tripod or pole stand, the only assembly you will need to do to the heater is to attach the metal L-shaped piece to the heater mount using two wing nuts that are provided in the heater packaging. The L-shaped bracket has a hole large enough to fit on the tripod and pole stands, whereas the mount on the heater itself does not.
Other Blackstone Products:
We also carry the ever popular Blackstone Griddle.