Product: Children's Activity Table - Model A6066-HOR Horseshoe Activity Play Table with high pressure top laminate.
The horseshoe shape of this table is excellent for teacher-student interaction. This activity table helps a teacher or presenter easily monitor children at several workstations around the table allowing for optimal interaction. The kids activity table comes in many different fun colors so you can make the right selection for your school or home classroom.
Kids Activity Play Table A6066-Hor Horseshoe Shape Features and Specs:
- Designed for heaviest School and Church use, Correll Activity Tables meet or exceed specs for all major brands
- Often used in Medical Facilities for feeding and other activities with medical worker able to assist all patients from the middle of the horseshoe shape
- 1 1/4" Thick High Density Particle Board Top
- Real High-Pressure Top Laminate, resists scratches, paint, markers, crayons, food and juice stains far better than Melamine
- Backer Sheet to resist warping, plus extra bracing on larger sizes
- Leg Mounting Brackets pre-attached with 7 screws. Three additional screws in Leg Plate, and oversize Hairpin Brace make this the strongest leg mounting system in the industry
- Shoulder on leg set screw provides an extra margin of safety, even if not properly tightened, making these the safest Activity Tables you can buy
- Free Speed-Wrench with every table for fast, easy height adjustments
- Standard Legs adjust from 21" to 30" in 1" increments
- Short Legs adjust from 16" to 25" in 1" increments
NOTE: Tops and Legs are shipped in separate cartons, specify STANDARD, or SHORT leg. Standard leg will ship if no preference is indicated.
Correll products are covered by a 5-Year Limited Warranty
Other Helpful Information about this Children's Activity Table:
This activity table is a heavy-duty product. The total weight of the package for this unit is 123 lbs. Because of the size, the table will typically ship via an ltl freight carrier. This sort of delivery is called a curbside delivery, which means the driver will bring the table to your address and then will require assistance unloading the product.