Flip-top tables from Correll, Inc. are great for a classroom or cafeteria setting. FT2472M feature a solid, melamine table top measuring 72 inches long x 24 inches wide. The table top height is adjustable up and down using set screws. When folded into the storage position, the table top measures only 3.5-inches wide. Mutliple tables can then be easily stored by rolling them into position, one next to the other. Best of all, these tables are made in the U.S.A. in Arkansas.
- Dimensions: 72 inches L x 24 inchew W.
- Table top height unfolded: adjustable from 23-inches to 31 inches in 1-inch increments.
- Material of construction: melamine. Melamine is a high density particle board.
- Color: available in gray granite or walnut color options.
- Easily cleaned. Table top cleans up typically needing nothing more than soap and water. For tougher stains, a mild abrasive can be used.
- Table top thicknes: 3/4-inch.
- Seats 6 to 8 people. 6 foot tables can typically seat 3 adults on each long side of the table. Depending on the use, an additional 2 adults can be seated at this table with 1 on each of the short ends of the table.
- When table top is in folded position, that top and support frame are a total of 3 1/2-inches wide.
- Frame material of construction: steel.
- Table is transportable using 2 swivel casters and 2 lock casters.
- Table top height is adjsutable using set screws.
- Height is tamper resistant using a small wrench (included with shipment).
Other Specs and Features
- Comes with a 1-year factory warranty from Correll, Inc.
- Table weight: about 73 lbs.
- Shipping dimension: 73 inches L x 28 inches W x 6 inches H.
- Shipping weight: about 79 lbs.
- Rigid H-Frame table support makes the table ideal for commercial use.
- Made in the U.S.A.