Product: Correll Folding Tables - Cf3060Px High-Pressure Top 5-foot Folding Table.
Free shipping for this Correll folding table when shipped to the lower 48 United States.
The most popular wooden table line for Heavy Duty Home, Office, School, Church, Food Service & Commercial use.
Correll Laminate Top Folding Tables Features:
- High-Pressure Top on 3/4" High Density Wooden Particle Board Core, with Backer Sheet
- 1", 18ga. Steel Pedestal Legs on Rectangular Tables
- 1 5/8", One-Piece Steel Apron
- Mar-Proof Plastic Foot Caps & Edge Molding
- Automatic Lock-Open Mechanism
What is the difference between a plastic folding table and a high-pressure folding table?
Plastic folding tables are frequently lightweight and easily portable. This weight difference is simply due to the difference in table top materials; plastic is lighter than wood in this case. If weight does not matter, frequently, customers need the table to have an entirely smooth surface. Plastic tables have a bit of a texture to them, which makes writing on them get distorted. High-pressure tables, on the other hand, are very smooth and are great for writing on.