Set up your driveway or sport court basketball court with the new GS54C Goalrilla basketball system from Escalade Sports. This basketball system features a 54-inch glass backboard, a 5x5 steel pole, a breakaway rim, and an anchor kit for the in-ground installation. 54-inch backboards are great for driveway basketball courts where available court space may be limited. This size provides plenty of shooting space to develop your bank shots and have a close, arena-like feel. The 5x5 square pole is powder coated, which helps the metal resist rusting and corrosion from the elements. This size of pole is also very stiff, which will minimize shaking in the system while you are playing. Your backboard is well protected with the breakaway rim for this basketball hoop. The breakaway rim on this system helps absorb the pressure on the rim when dunking, helping to protect the backboard. Installation and removal of the GS54C basketball system is made easier with the in-ground anchor kit. Order your Goalrilla basketball systems here.
The pole of this system mounts to the ground using an anchoring kit included with this shipment. The anchor kit uses a 9x9-inch steel plate and 4 J-bolts to provide a sturdy mount into the ground. If you ever move from your home, or just need to move the system to another location on the delivery property, all you will need is a new Goalrilla anchor kit instead of replacing the entire system.
The Goalrilla GS60C basketball hoop includes a limited lifetime factory warranty through the manufacturer, Escalade Sports.
Goalrilla Basketball Hoop B5003W GS54C Features and Specs:
- Material of construction: tempered glass with a steel frame.
- Tempered glass thickness: 3/8-inch.
- Glass backboards produce a better rebound than comparably sized acrylic backboards.
- Dimensions: 54-inches W x 34-inches H.
- Includes a spring-loaded, true breakaway rim.
Pole and height adjuster
- Pole material of construction: Dupont powder-coated steel.
- Pole dimensions: 5 inches x 5 inches.
- Pole to backboard clearance: 2.5 feet.
- Pole anchors to the ground using an anchoring system of a 9x9 inch steel plate and 4 J-bolts.
- Backboard height is adjustable using a turn crank.
- Backboard height range: 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments.
Other features and specs
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty from Escalade Sports.
- Anchor kit included.