Goasletter Basketball Hoops - All-Star 54 inch Acrylic Backboard - External Height Adjustment.
Shipping included in the price when shipped to the continental 48 United States.
The Goalsetter All-Star Basketball System differs from the internal model because of its height adjustment mechanism being outside of the pole. This puts the height-adjustment turn crank at about shoulder height on an adult. This type of system would be suitable for use where smaller children might be using the system where the handle needs to be kept out of reach. This difference makes this model about 100 dollars cheaper on average when compared to the models where this mechanism is enclosed in the pole itself. This All-Star model features a 54x36 inch acrylic backboard, which measures about 3/8 inches thick. This is a great intermediate level system for your home basketball court.
Goalsetter Basketball Hoops All-Star 54 inch Acrylic Backboard External Height Adjustment Features and Spec:54-inch Acrylic Backboard
Pole and Height Adjustment
- Backboard measures 54x36 inches.
- Acrylic measures 3/8 inches thick.
- Glass provides a superior rebound when compared to Acrylic backboards.
- Acrylic backboards are backed by Goalsetter's warranty for both residential and non-residential use; whereas, the glass backboards are only covered for residential use.
- One-piece die formed extension arms for increased strength and stability.
- Nylon Bushings at each Connection Point.
- 3 ft. clearance between pole and backboard.
Other Specs and Features
- 5x5 inch square pole.
- Pole design is off set to provide better weight distribution.
- 1-piece pole.
- Rim height is adjustable from 6 ft. to 10 ft.
- Height adjustments accomplished via a turn crank.
- External design has the height adjustment equipment not enclosed in the pole.
- Turn crank is about shoulder height on an adult.
- This system is also available in the All-Star Internal Height Adjustment goal.
- Pole anchored using a wedge anchor in the cement.
- Ships via an ltl freight carrier.
- Genarally leaves the warehouse in 1-2 business days and spends 3-6 business days in transit.
- Delivery is a curbside delivery, meaning the driver will bring the system to your address and will require assistance unloading the product.
- Product weighs about 360 lbs.
- Steel parts are finished with an acrylic enamel primer to help resist rusting.
- Touch-up paint kits included in the packaging.
- Easily assembled using Goalsetter's patented Hinge-System, which allows you to assemble the system entirely before raising it up to its final upright position.
- Choice of 5 different rims.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized dealer of Goalsetter Basketball Hoops. If you find this model of All-Star acrylic backboard external height adjustment system for cheaper anywhere online, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised pricing.