Pre-order today and save $20 when adding to cart. Orders will ship on or around 9/22.
Kodiak Canvas 6010 Features and Description:
This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or with your hunting buddies. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1 inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The main difference between this tent and the 6055 model is this one has 4 windows as compared to the 6055's two windows, for added breath-ability and ventilation.
Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6 inch high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air-flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests and giving you added privacy. A customizable gear loft, and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 12 inch steel stakes included.
Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 Features:
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. Each door has a flap for additional windows to allow ample ventilation.
- Two large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Large 72x78-inch awning.
- Two funnel flow vents.
- Heavy-Duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy storage bag.
Canvas Tent Specs:
- Approximate Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Click here to view our complete Kodiak Canvas Tent Catalog