Kodiak Canvas 6010 Features and Description:
This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or with your hunting buddies. This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shieldâ„¢, 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpourâ€”this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1â€ steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The main difference between this tent and the 6055 model is this one has 4 windows as compared to the 6055's two windows, for added breath-ability and ventilation.
Easy, one-person set-up takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6â€™6â€ high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air-flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests and giving you added privacy. A customizable gear loft, and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 12â€ steel stakes included.
Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 Features:
- Hydra-Shieldâ„¢, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk around comfort.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. Each door has a flap for additional windows to allow ample ventilation.
- Two large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Large 72x78-inch awning.
- Two funnel flow vents.
- Heavy-Duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy storage bag.
Canvas Tent Specs:
- Approximate Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldâ„¢ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shieldâ„¢ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the unused item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product! Call for more details.
10x10 Kodiak Tent Comparison Chart
6011 Super Deluxe
Ceiling Material 10 oz Canvas
Wall Material 8.5 oz Canvas
Floor Material 16 oz Polyester Reinforced
12-inch Stakes and 1-inch Diameter Poles
Number of Windows
Gear Loft, Extra Gear Pockets, Premium Storage Bag
Ground Tarp Included
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Airflow vents in roof (N/A on 6011 Super Deluxe)
View the tent model
This table was created with Compare Ninja.