Find a cheaper price? We do price match and can beat the competitor on this item. Let us know by clicking here
Features and Specs:
You are probably here because you are tired of your cheap nylon tent, you've seen one of these in person and gotta have one, or you are headed for the hills and need a tent you can purchase that will last a lifetime. You've come to the right place. We've been selling these tents for upwards of 7 years and they really do hold up as well as advertised.
Notice the incredible reviews, good and bad to make an informed decision. We also have videos to guide you through the decision process. Because these tents outlast other brands we recommend ensuring that you are getting the right size. Do you get the larger 10x14 deluxe or the smaller 9x8, or perhaps the 6011vx with all the extra windows? Maybe windows isn't important and you simply need a 10x10 to get the job done at an affordable price.
Whether you are a hunter, angler, outdoor enthusiast, or a casual camper we've got a size and model to fit your needs. And please keep in mind we have expert sales reps who will not pressure you into buying or upgrading. We believe the tent sells itself and we are here to help should you have any questions. Kodiak 6051 Hydra-Shield Canvas Tent makes camping a breeze. Easy to read instructions and one person set-up.
This 10 x 10 canvas tent sleeps up to 6 adults, side by side. The Hydra-Shield canvas keeps rain and moisture out, and lets the fabric breathe, which minimizes condensation on the inside walls of the tent. The Kodiak 6051 Hydra Shield Canvas Tents also come with poles made of heavy-duty steel. Easily store and transport the tent using separate storage bags for the tent (duffel style bag) and poles (long bag to fit he size and shape of the poles). This tent includes a limited lifetime warranty from Kodiak.
- Approximate Weight: 35 lbs Tent bag (Includes tent and optional tarp) and 35 lb Pole bag.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield ™ cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield ™ cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used in any of the four seasons.
- Warranty: lifetime limited warranty.
- Metal reinforced stake loops
Unlike many other stores, Competitive Edge only sends these with the new upgraded improved metal reinforced stake loops.
- Kodiak Tent Floor Size: 10x10 Ft. Stake Loops - Nylon Strap Webbing (Accommodates oversized stakes for sand).
- Kodiak Wall Tent Capacity - Up to 6 adults.
- Seasons - 3.5 (Will hold up in snow but not designed for heavy accumulations.).
- Ceiling Height: 6' 6".
- Screen Material - Heavy Duty 50 D. Polyester No-See-Um mesh.
- Poles - 1" Galvanized steel tube.
- Stakes - 12" Steel Solid Rod (3/8" Diameter).
Are you a local Utah customer who can pick up direct in Salt Lake City? Click here for local Utah pickup.
Optional Vestibule: Save money when ordering the vestibule with the tent. It attaches underneath the front of the awning and extends out to the ground. Two side wings provide additional cover on the sides. It creates a nice space to store gear, put some chairs, or keep a pet. It also adds privacy if the front windows are open. Made with canvas (polyester, denier cloth was the old model).
To see more pictures, specs, and details click here: Vestibule Wing 1601 for Kodiak 10-ft Canvas Tents
Find a Cheaper Price? Let us know by calling toll free 866-308-5484 or email us at email@example.com Please be sure to include your zip code and we'll beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
4-15-16, Happy customer from St. Anthony Idaho comments: "Received the tent!!! Boy that was fast ... thank you! The scouts will have something to sleep in this weekend! I even got it set up all by my self! More importantly, I was able to take it down, roll it up and put it in the bag ... there even was enough room in the bag for the tarp I had order with the tent! Yahoo! Can't wait u till we can afford another one."