Kodiak Canvas Tent 6133 6 Person 9 x 12 ft. with Deluxe Awning Canopy
Camp in comfort and style with this premium cabin tent from Kodiak Canvas. Keep dry in these tents made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish makes this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess.
Tarp Option: The 0591 12' by 9' tarp is the perfect size for this tent and is included in the displayed price for this tent. It adds an additional layer of protection to help increase the durability of your tent. The tarp can be removed for a $20.00 discount if necessary. The tarp and the tent will ship in separate boxes.
Enclosure Option: One of the neatest features of this tent is that it has the ability to turn the deluxe awning into a wall, or screen enclosure. The wall enclosure zips onto the edges of the awning and completely encloses the covered area, essentially adding another 8 feet to your tent. The screen enclosure is similar to the wall enclosure in that it zips to the awning and encloses the covered area. Instead of canvas walls like the wall enclosure, the screen enclosure is made up of fine mesh, which allows you to enjoy the view, but stay safe from insects and such. The wall and tent enclosures are offered at a great promotion price of $19.99 with the tent, compared to the $99.99 separate price. The enclosures can be purchased and added on at a later date. Note: The enclosures do not include a floor, the 0591 ground tarp is closest to the correct size, but it is not a perfect fit, and can be purchased separately.
Pole Bag Option: This tent already includes a place for the poles; however, due to the size and weight of the tent, many campers find it easier to carry the poles in a separate bag. This extra pole bag is the correct size to carry the tent poles in.
Other waterproof tents will easily become hot and humid inside making them very uncomfortable, but not so with Kodiak Canvas Tents. Storm Flaps are on the outside and zip up from the outside. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour - this canvas will not leak water. The Canopy/Awning is sewn onto the roof and is supported by a sturdy metal frame. The sturdy 1 inch steel tube poles with welded corner braces will hold up to the weather.
The Kodiak canvas wall tent floor is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft at peak) and steep walls (5.5 ft at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort.
The high quality deluxe 8 x 8.5 ft. awning creates the cool, perfect picnic area, providing shade from the sun and protection from the weather. A large front door and 1 side doors with heavy-duty #10 zippers offer convenient access.
5 large windows allow ample air-flow, and have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests.
Click here to download our complete Kodiak Canvas Tent Catalog
• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
• Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
• Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
• Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
• Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
• 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
•Poly-denier (woven polyester) tent bag, Pole bag is polyethylene).
- Approx. Weight: 112 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season*: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.*The awning is not designed for snow loads and should be stowed during winter camping.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
This tent includes a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Kodiak.
Find a Cheaper Price?Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com Please be sure to include your zip code and we'll beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
About the Lifetime Warranty:
This product is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in materials and
workmanship for as long as you own the product. This product is made with quality materials and expert
workmanship, but is not indestructible. This warranty does not cover damage attributed to or resulting
from normal wear and tear (e.g. exhausted zippers), natural hazards (e.g. weather, animals), abuse (e.g.
mold, mildew, burns, ultraviolet), or alterations or modifications of any kind. If your product is found
defective, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Charges for shipping your product to Kodiak Canvas
will be your responsibility. We reserve the right to make substitutions if parts are unavailable or obsolete.
If your product needs repair beyond what is covered under warranty, we will provide parts and service at
a reasonable charge.