If you've determined to spend for a permanent inground basketball hoop, the Shatter Proof Fusion inground basketball hoop is a fantastic no-break, look-great hoop that you'll delight in for many years ahead. The Makrolon polycarbonate playing surface of this inground basketball hoop supplies superior rebounding performance and a pro-glass appearance you'll adore, in addition to the Lifetime Slam-It Rim with spring-back action.
This backboard height is easily changeable with the upward pressure of a broomstick. Lifetime inground basketball hoops call for cement and a suggested ground sleeve for permanent installation which gives you the obvious advantage of utmost firm security. All of Lifetime's inground basketball hoops are climate resistant to rusting, chipping, and fracturing. Inground basketball hoops are a great investment.
- Dimensions: 48" Wide
- Backboard Frame:
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Y-bracket assembly with straight tube arms gives strength and durability.
- Backboard Material: Makrolon Polycarbonate (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: 2.5mm
- UV Backboard Graphics:Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 22" from front of pole to back of backboard.
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter).
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type: Uses the Quick Adjust height adjuster invented by Lifetime Products.
- Adjustment Details: Using a broom stick this can be quickly raised and lowered.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 8-feet to 10-feet in 6-Inch increments.
- Pole Diameter: 3-sections, 3.5-inches round with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Round.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately ? Part # 0602.
- Ground Sleeve: Sold Separately. Allows owner to remove the pole from the ground rather than cementing pole into ground permanently. Part #0023
- Anchor Kit: Not necessary. The pole on this system goes directly into the concrete. It does not bolt down.
- Inground Pole Diameter: 3.5" Round
Other Specs and Features
- 3-piece pole goes directly into concrete or you can use a sleeve.
- Footprint:Inground footprint is approximately 18" diameter.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.