Set up your banquet hall in style with these Lifetime folding tables. The 2980 features a 96-inch long, 30-inch wide high-density polyethylene (HPDE) plastic table top and a powder-coated steel folding frame. HDPE plastic does not fade, crack, or peel like traditional plastics; coupled with a rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame, these tables are well-suited for both indoor and outdoor use. The feet of the table are covered with mar-proof caps to help protect the floors the tables are used on from damage.
Each table comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products. With a table top capacity of 2,000 lbs., this table is strong enough for a variety of banquet and heavier uses.
Important note about this 21 pack of banquet tables:
This package is a pack of 21 of the 22980 plastic folding tables. The shipment comes on a single pallet that is wrapped all together. The tables can be moved on either the skid or be unwrapped and moved one at a time.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an authorized distributor of Lifetime Products, Inc.
Lifetime Folding Tables 2980 White Granite Top:
This table is suitable for schools, churches, and cities. Lifetime tables work well and last well for both indoor and outdoor uses. The metal used for the frame is powder coated to help resist corrosion. Because the top is made of plastic, the tables are also easily moved. This 21-pack package comes on a pallet and is wrapped together. If you need individual boxes, you will need to purchase the singe packs of these tables.
Related Lifetime Folding Table Searches:
22980 Lifetime Plastic Tables. Save money per table by ordering this table in a single.
42980 Lifetime Plastic Tables. Save even more money per table by ordering this table as a 4-pack.
2802 Lifetime Folding Chairs. This is the matching chair for the 22901 sold as a 32 pack.
- Dimensions: 96" L x 30" W.
- Table top height unfolded: 29 inches.
- Material of construction: high density-polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Color: white granite.
- HDPE plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight like traditional plastics.
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean.
- Easily cleaned. Table top cleans up typically needing nothing more than soap and water. For tougher stains, a mild abrasive can be used.
- Table top thickness: 2 inches.
- Table easily folds and is easily stored with other tables.
- Seats 8 to 10 people. 8 foot tables can typically seat 4 adults on each long side of the table. Depending on the use, an additional 2 adults can be seated at this table with 1 on each of the short ends of the table.
- Dimensions: 1-inch diameter tubing.
- Frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Made with 18 gauge steel.
- Powder coating on steel helps the metal resist rusting, making the table good for both indoor and outdoor use.
Other Specs and Features
- Comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Table top weight capacity: 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Depending on your intended use, this package of folding tables provides enough seating space for 168 to 210 people.
- This table exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Table weight: about 41 lbs.
- Shipping dimension: 96.5 inches L x 48.5 inches W x 33.5 inches H.
- Shipping weight: about 1,030 lbs.
- Feet on legs have mar-proof caps.
- When unfolded, the leg has solid steel locks to maintain stability.
- Table top is supported by a steel beam along both long edges of the table.
- Cross brace and central support brace also strengthen the stability of the table top.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Folding Eight Foot Tables are Lightweight for easy transport.