Lifetime round folding tables are constructed of high impact polyethylene and are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use. The patented steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated finish. Lifetime folding tables are manufactured in the USA and backed by a ten-year warranty. Lifetime 60 inches tables are approximately 29.5" tall and weighs about 45 lbs.
This 4 pack of Lifetime 60-inch round tables comes with a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer, Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
Lifetime White Granite 60" Round Tables Related Links:
Also view our other Lifetime Furniture, Round Poly Tables and Lifetime Brand Tables.
42804 Lifetime Folding Chairs - This folding chair matches the 42970 Round Folding Tables color.
72 Round Table - This model is the next size bigger of Lifetime Round Table.
Lifetime Round Folding Tables 42970 Features and Specs:
- Lifetime 60 Inch Round Tables are Lightweight.
- Tables Furniture has Indoor/Outdoor Diameter 60 Round Table Top.
- Round Plastic Office Tables Feature an 18-Gauge Steel Frame.
- 2-inch Thick Table Top.
- Lifetime Round Tables Will Not Crack, Chip or Peel.
- Resin Folding Round Tables are Stronger and More Durable Than Wood.
- Diameter 60" Folding Round Table is Great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Feasts, Camping, Boating, Fishing, Picnics, Sporting Events, Recreational Activities and more.
- Lifetime Round Folding Table has a 10-year Warranty.
Lifetime Round Tables Structure:
- Sturdy Double-Wall Construction Provides a Stronger and More Durable Tabletop.
- Cross Members For Superior Table Strength.
- 42970 Lifetime Round Tables Include Mar-Proof Leg Caps.
- Lifetime Indoor Outdoor Round Folding Tables Have Solid Steel Leg Locks.
- Folding Round Tables has Integrated Frame Design.
- Cross Brace.
- Center Support Brace.
- Support Channel Spanning the Table Length.
- High Impact Polyethylene Round Tables 60" Tabletop is approximately 60 inches in Diameter.
- Table top weight capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.