Lifetime 60040 Outdoor Storage Box (130 gallon)
Measurements and Included Features of Outdoor Storage Box (130 gallon):
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid Opens Greater than 90" Won't Slam Shut
- Strong and Durable, Can Be Used as a Bench
- Rigid Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges
- Weather- And Water-Resistant Seal Helps Keep Interior Dry
- Easy Straight-Forward Assembly
- UV-Protected Panels and Lid - Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
- Molded Handles Moves Easily to Desired Location
- Lockable Lid
- Doubles as a Bench (900 lb. Weight Capacity)
- Designed to Accept Do-It-Yourself Dividers or Shelving
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Rigid, dual-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction. Can be
used as a bench.
- Won't slam shut, lid is lockable.
- Lid made to open greater than 90"
- 130 Gallons, outside dimensions: 60"(L) x 24"(W) x 26.5"(H).
- UV-protected panels and lid, and water-resistant seal helps keep interior
- Tub is also designed to accept do-it-yourself dividers or shelving
- Moves easily to desired location
- Outside Dimensions: Length: 60" (152,4 cm) Width: 24" (61 cm) Height: 26.5"
- Inside Dimensions: Length: 57" (144,78 cm) Width: 20.75" (52,71 cm) Height:
23.75" (60,33 cm) Diagonally across box: 60" (152,4 cm)
- Materials of Construction: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Interior Capacity: 130 gallons (16.4 cubic feet)
- Side Color: Tan
- Bottom Color: Black
- Lid Color: Tan
Lifetime 60040 Owner's Manual Sample Instructions
Free shipping within the 48 States. No sales tax outside Utah.
Need to expand your patio storage, but have limited space available? Store
your things outside in a Lifetime Storage Box. The rigid, double-wall, high-density
polyethylene (HDPE) construction makes the box strong and durable, sturdy enough
to be used as a patio bench. It's UV-protected construction, and the weather
and water resistant seal helps keeps the interior dry. The spring-hinge lid
opens greater than 90, won't slam shut, and is lockable.
What is the difference between this 60040 and tent and other similar
models such as 60103. 60089, 60012?
The 60040 has a 130 capacity. The 60103 has an 80 gallon capacity. The 60089
has a 116 gallon capacity. The 60012 has the same 130 gallon capacity, but is
Can I leave this outside all year long?
Yes, absolutely. It is designed to be left out all year and will last you
well over ten years. It is made to handle the elements.
What types of things do people put in deck boxes like this?
People put gardening items such as pots, soil, and small tools. Others throw
in frisbee's, volleyball sets, balls, baseball equipment, and more.
What do I do if something is damaged or defective?
If something is damaged or defective please give us a call and we will send
out any parts or a complete unit if necessary.
Lifetime Deck Box - 60103 Storage Box 80 Gallon Capacity:
Organize your backyard, patio, or deck with this 80 gallon storage box.
Lifetime deck boxes are made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
HPDE will not fade or crack in the sunlight keeping it looking nice
through years of use. Lifetime Product warranties this product for 10
Outdoor Garbage Storage Shed Bin: This 60088 Garbage
Can Storage Garage Bin is designed to make your yard look crisp and
clean. Use it to store mowers and other garage items you want to protect
from the elements.
Outdoor Storage Deck Box - Lifetime Products 60012 Extra
Large 130 Gallon Box:This deck box has a massive 130 gallon
capacity for plenty of storage room and even allows shelves or dividers
to be installed on the interior for better organization. The lid is
lockable and uses a controlled spring hinge to prevent the lid from
being slammed shut.