If you like playing in the water, check out the freestyle paddleboard from Lifetime Products. The Lifetime Freestyle XL? Paddleboard provides great stability and tracking in both surf and flat water. The EVA deck covering provides increased traction, and the two adjustable fins give the paddleboard increased performance in diverse water conditions. This paddleboard also comes with convenient shock cord straps which help to secure loose items while you're out paddleboarding on the water. Constructed of UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), the Freestyle XL? Paddleboard is strong, durable, and fade resistant. 220 lb weight capacity. Made in USA from US and imported parts. An adjustable stand-up paddle with a fiberglass shaft and a nylon blade is included.
This product includes a 1-year factory warranty through Lifetime Products.
Lifetime Paddle Board 90239 Features and Specs:
- EVA Deck Covering for Increased Traction.
- Two Adjustable Fins for Surf or Flat Water Paddling.
- Durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction.
- Shock Cord Straps to Secure Loose Items.
- Adjustable Stand-Up Fiberglass Paddle Included.
- Paddle Materials: Fiberglass Shaft and Nylon Blade.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Adjustable Paddle Length: 74-inch to 84-inch in 2-inch Increments.
- Length: 9-ft 8-inch.
- Width: 35.5 inch.
- Overall weight: 40 lbs.