*Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised price by $10!
Product: Lifetime Outdoor Shed - 60018 8x10 Ft. Storage Unit
Price includes shipping for this Lifetime storage shed when shipping to the lower 48 United States.
Lifetime storage sheds are not only designed for durability, but are an attractive addition to your yard.
Lifetime sheds are weather-resistant to heavy snows in winter and UV-protected during sunny hot summers.
The durable Lifetime storage shed is constructed from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and powder-coated steel to meet those needs. No rusting, no cracking, no fading. An attractive, low-maintenance shed that never needs painting.
Note: This shed must be built on a flat level foundation of wood or concrete (not included).
Made in the USA.
Consult local building codes before assembly.
Lifetime Outdoor Shed 60018 Specs and Features:
- Model 60018
- Wall Color is Desert Tan and Roof and Doors are Dark Brown.
- Material of Construction Heavy-duty, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and weather-resistant powder-coated steel
- Walls 1 inch double-walled polyethylene plastic with steel reinforcements
- Doors One double door with internal spring latch, interior deadbolts, and exterior padlock loop
- Windows One latch and lock shatter proof window panel that slides up for ventilation
- Floor Stain-resistant polyethylene plastic flooring
- Organizational Features One 90 x 9 in. shelf, six corner shelves, two peg strips w/tool hooks
- Extra Features: Four small skylights, two screened vents
- Warranty 10 yr. Limited Warranty
- Nominal Dimensions 8' x 10'
- Footprint 94"w x 118"d
- Exterior Width 92.75"
- Exterior Roof Width 96"
- Exterior Depth 115.5"
- Exterior Roof Depth 120"
- Exterior Height 96"
- Eave Depth 2"
- Fascia Height 1.25"
- Roof Pitch 6:12
- Door Opening Dimensions 56" x 76"
- Window Opening Dimensions 16.5"w x 16.5"h
- Interior Width 90"
- Interior Depth 114"
- Interior Height ? Minimum 70"
- Interior Height ? Maximum 94"
- Square Feet 71.3 square feet
- Cubic Feet 491.3 cubic feet
- Wind Rating 65 mph
- Snow Load capacity 23 lbs ponds per square foot
A wooden framework or cement slab is recommended for support under the shed. The shed floor is not a weight-bearing floor and will need some sort of solid support to keep from breaking or damaging the floor.
How do the 60018 and 6405 Lifetime sheds differ?
The 6405 has 2 more 10-inch x 30-inch shelves.