Lifetime Paddle board - 90213 Freestyle Paddle Board Lime Green
Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
The Lifetime Freestyle Paddle board is similar to a surfboard but has the ability of standing by using a paddle and rowing through the water. It is more affordable then a regular surfboard and very durable. It is constructed from lightweight, high-density polyethylene plastic. It is easier than surfing and is a great water sport for kids and adults. Ocean waves aren't necessary for a great time. They are just as much fun on ponds, rivers, and lakes. It will provide a full-body workout improving your balance and working out your abs, back, arms and legs.
The fins on the paddle board can angled in for flat water (lakes and ponds), straight for moving water or surfing, and adjusted to compensate for wind. There are molded icons, located on top of the board above the fins. These will help you determine which setting is right for your water conditions. An extra-wide board?provides?great stability so you spend more time on the board and less in the water.
- Stand up paddle board
- Adjustable rigid paddle with precision nylon blade included.
- Dimensions: 9'8"(294.6cm) length x 35.5"(90.2cm) width x 6"(15.24cm) thick
- Product weigh: 40 lbs
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Two adjustable fins which attach using plastic rings rather than screws so that no tools are required
- Comfortable foam deck covering, center trough for added rigidity
- Carrying handle
- Built-in loop hook for ankle leash attachment so the board won't get away from you
- Adjustable stand-up fiberglass paddle with nylon blade
- 1 yr.limited warranty
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized distributor of the 90187 Lifetime Freestyle Paddle board.