This Lifetime portable basketball goal provides an excellent option for families and basketball players to get their game on. The 90061 has a large 52-inch polycarbonate backboard that provides plenty of space to develop your game, particularly your bank shot. Polycarbonate provides a better rebound than plastic is about 30 times stronger than comparably sized acrylic backboards. Best of all, this system features Lifetime's all new Front Adjust mechanism to raise and lower the system. Simply grab the device with both hands, squeeze the triggers, and move the backboard up and down from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. in 6-inch increments.
This basketball system utilizes Lifetime's all new Front Adjust lift mechanism. To use this new device, users no longer have to go behind the basketball system, but can simply go up to the front of the system, grab to the two triggers on either side of the pole and push up or pull down to adjust the height. This new mechanism continues Lifetime's long history of innovation in the basketball hoop industry and provides a consumer-end first for allowing height adjustments from the front.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Other important information concerning the 90061 Lifetime basketball system:
Assembly of this system is required. Most times, assembly can be completed with just 2 or 3 adults. Lifetime Products runs a customer service line that can assist you with any assembly questions at 1-800-225-3865.
- Dimensions: 52 inches W x 33 inches H.
- Backboard frame: powder-coated steel frame.
- Frame thickness: 1 inch.
- Backboard material: Shatter Guard Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Backboard material thickness: 3 mm (.1 inches).
- Polycarbonate backboards are about 30x strong than comparably-sized acrylic backboards.
- Backboard graphics are fade-resistant.
- Backboard to pole clearance: 22 inches.
Orange Slam-It Rim
- Regulation-sized rim, 18-inch diameter.
- Rim uses a double-spring compression mount.
- This spring loaded rim holds up well to aggressive play.
- Rim color: orange.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
- Uses the Front Adjust height adjuster.
- Front Adjust height adjuster uses a handle mounted on the pole and counter balance springs to raise and lower the backboard height.
- The height adjuster is activated by gripping both sides of the device and squeezing the triggers. The mechanism will then slide up and down.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-inch increments.
- Easily adjusted up and down.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base size: 35 gallons.
- Pole color: black.
- Weight of the base when filled with water: about 280 lbs.
- Typically, filling the base with sand makes the base weigh about 1.5 times more than filling the base with water. This weight factor will change depending on the density of your sand choice.
- Shipping weight: 108 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 52.5 inches x 34 inches x 10.4 inches.
- Assembled weight: about 103 lbs.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products for United States and Canada customers.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.