Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop - 90192 Basketball Goal 50-inch Backboard.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Lifetime portable basketball system.
Get a stable portable basketball system with the 90192 Lifetime portable basketball goal. This system has been wind tested to withstand wind up to 40 mph when the base is filled with water. Couple that with a polycarbonate backboard and a 3.5-inch diameter round pole and you have the makings for a long-last, stable basketball system. The 90192 also features a 50-inch polycarbonate backboard and the all new Front Adjust height-adjustment mechanism. Order your Lifetime basketball hoops here.
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal 90192 Features and Specs:
- Backboard material of construction: Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Backboard dimensions: 50 inches W x 33 inches H.
- Backboard features a 1-inch steel frame.
- Steel frames provide better rigidity to the backboard to improve the rebound when compared to plastic frame.
- Backboard material thickness: 3 mm.
- Backboard graphics are UV-treated to help resist fading.
- Comes with a black Slam-It rim.
Basketball Pole and Height Adjustment Mechanism
- Pole size: 3.5-inch diameter.
- Pole color: black.
- Pole construction: 3-piece.
- Pole material: powder-coated steel.
- Powder coating on the steel helps the pole resist rusting.
- Rim is height-adjustable from 7.5 feet to 10 feet.
- Height adjustment done via the Front Adjust mechanism.
- The Front Adjust uses two grip handles that are approached from the front of the basketball system. Simply grab and engage the handles and move the system up and down in 6-inch increments.
Other features and specs
- 5-year warranty included from Lifetime Products.
- Product weight: 106 lbs.
- Product ships via FedEx. Orders generally leave within 2 business days and arrive within 7 to 10 business days from the day the order is placed.
Differences between the Front Adjust mechanism and other height adjusters on Lifetime portable basketball systems:
The Front Adjust mechanism allows you to adjust the rim height by approaching the basketball pole from the front of the system. The mechanism requires you to simply grab and engage the handles and slide the mechanism up and down in 6-inch increments. The other major height adjusters used in Lifetime basketball systems, the Action Grip and the Power Lift, are approached and operated from behind the basketball system. In this way, if you have limited space behind your basketball system, the Front Adjust will allow greater flexibility of where you set up your goal. The Action Grip moves the rim up and down in 6-inch increments, like the Front Adjust, while the Power Lift can adjust the rim in infinite increments.