Set up your home basketball court in style with the 90271 portable basketball hoop
from Lifetime Products. This basketball goal features a 50-inch polycarbonate backboard,
a 31-gallon portable base with wheels, the Speed Shift height adjuster, and a spring-loaded
rim. The large 50-inch backboard provides ample space for players to start developing
their bank shots. With the 31-gallon base, you can help stabilize the system by
filling the base with either water or sand. Lower the backboard height to help younger
players experience their first swish. Lastly, the spring-loaded rim helps the 90271
hold up well to aggressive play.
This basketball system comes with a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products
for customers in the United States and Canada.
Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop 90271 Feature and Specs:
- Backboard material: Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Backboard material thickness: 2.5 mm.
- Dimensions: 50-inch W x 30 inches H.
- Backboard frame material: polyethylene plastic.
- Backboard pad material: polyethylene plastic.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
- Includes a Slam-It Rim.
- Rim color: black.
- The Slam-It rim uses a double-spring compression mount to the backboard.
- Rim diameter: regulation, 18-inches.
- Includes all weather white net.
- All-weather net weight: 70 grams.
- Backboard features fade-resistant graphics.
Pole and Height Adjuster
- Pole construction and diameter: 3 piece, 3-inch diameter.
- Pole material: powder-coated steel.
- Pole color: black.
- Height adjuster: Speed Shift.
- The Speed Shift mounts to the back of the pole and is activated by squeezing
a trigger and sliding the handle mechanism up and down.
- The Speed Shift can adjust the rim height up and down from 8 feet to
10 feet in 6-inch increments.
- Portable base size: 31 gallons.
- Portable base can be filled with water or sand.
- Base weight if filled with water: about 248 lbs.
- Base weight if filled with sand: varies depending on the density of
the sand, but generally increases the weight about 1.5 times the weight
of the base when filled with water.
- Base has wheels that allows you to roll the system to different locations.
Other Specs and Features
- Approximate shipping weight: about 83 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 51 inches x 33 inches x 11 inches.
- All metal components are powder coated to help resist rusting.