The Lifetime 1269 Portable Basketball Goal System comes with a 44" Polycarbonate Fusion Backboard with UV protected graphics to prevent yellowing and fading and a classic rim. The pole has telescoping height adjustment making it a great choice for the whole family, and being that it is portable, you can move it to any desired location and you don't have to pour cement or wait for it to dry. All you have to do is fill the base with sand or water and you are ready to shoot some hoops.
This basketball system comes with a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products. All steel comonents of the system are powder coated to help the metal resist rusting.
Other helpful information concerning Lifetime basketball hoops:
When the term "fusion" is used in the product name, this refers to the backboard having a plastic frame. Assembly is required. Typically, the 1269 can be assembled with just 2 or 3 adults working on it. Lifetime Products also runs a customer service line at 1-800-225-3865 that has people trained with installtion questions.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
- Dimensions: 44 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Backboard frame: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Frame thickness: 2 inch.
- Backboard material: Shatter Guard Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Backboard material thickness: 1.9 mm (.08 inches).
- Polycarbonate backboards are about 30x strong than comparably-sized acrylic backboards.
- Backboard material is temperature tested at 30 degrees Farenheit without shattering.
- Backboard graphics are fade-resistant.
Black Classic Rim
- Regulation-sized rim, 18-inch diameter.
- Rim uses static mount against the backboard.
- Rim color: black.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net weight: 50 grams.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
Pole and Height Adjuster
- Pole size and shape: 3-piece, 2.75-inch round pole.
- Uses a telescoping pole to adjust the backboard up and down.
- Telescoping pole is activated using a push pin and then moving the pole up and down.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-inch increments.
- Easily adjusted up and down.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base size: 27 gallons.
- Base footprint: 43 inches L x 30 inches W.
- Pole color: black.
- Weight of the base when filled with water: about 216 lbs.
- Typically, filling the base with sand makes the base weigh about 1.5 times more than filling the base with water. This weight factor will change depending on the density of your sand choice.
- Shipping weight: 56.4 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 44.5 inches x 34.5 inches x 8.25 inches.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products for United States and Canada customers.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.