Lifetime Portable Basketball System - 90050 52-inch Polycarbonate Backboard Goal.
Price includes shipping for the basketball hoop when shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
Get the best features that Lifetime Products has to offer with this portable basketball hoop. The 90050 has everything needed for an intermediate-level goal: large 52-inch backboard, adjustable-height mechanism for the rim, and breakaway rim. The backboard is made of polycarbonate, which is stronger than acrylic and provides a better rebound than plastic. The 90050 comes with the Power Lift height adjuster, which can change the rim height from 7.5 ft. to 10 ft. in infinite increments in between by simply using a squeeze handle behind the pole. Lastly, the rim is Lifetime's Slam-it Pro model, which uses a breakaway mechanism to attach to the backboard. Breakaway rims hold up better to more aggressive play.
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal 90050 Features and Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 52 inches x 33 inches.
- Backboard Material: Polycarbonate.
- Backboard Thickness: 3 mm.
- Graphics on the basketball backboard are treated to resist fading.
- Polycarbonate basketball backboards are stronger than acrylic backboards and provide a better rebound than plastic backboards.
- Comes with the Slam-it Pro rim.
- Slam-it Pro is a breakaway rim, suitable for more aggressive basketball play.
- Comes with 150 g all-weather net.
Pole and Height-Adjustment Mechanism
- Pole construction: 3-piece, 3.5-inch round pole.
- Pole color: Black.
- Pole material: steel.
- Steel parts of this basketball system are powder-coated to help resist rusting.
- Pole Pad included to help protect players from impact with the pole.
- 3.5-inch round poles are the largest Lifetime Products constructs.
- Backboard is height adjustable using the Power Lift mechanism.
- Rim adjusts in height from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments.
- Power Lift operates by using a squeeze handle located behind the pole. Simply squeeze the triggers together and push up or pull down to change the backboard height.
Other Specs and Features
- Package dimensions: 52.5 inches x 34 inches x 10.38 inches.
- Portable base capacity: 35 gallons.
- Package Weight: 106.85 lbs.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Portable base is mobile by carefully tilting the basketball system onto the wheels of the base and pushing the system to the desired location.
Reasons to buy a Portable Basketball Hoop instead of an InGround Basketball Hoop:
Portable basketball hoops are suitable for many situations that work better than an in-ground system. For instance, if you have building covenants or codes that forbid or limit your ability to alter the ground on the property - like when you need to cement a pole into the ground - a portable system is typically a suitable alternative. If your desired basketball court is also used for other purposes like parking for cars or other functions, a portable basketball goal allows you the flexibility of bringing the system out when you want to play and moving it to a storage location when you are finished. If you are a renter, a portable system allows you to have a basketball hoop in a temporary location and then move with you when you leave the area.