Your first basketball system needs to be an awesome system. You will likely need it to be mobile, adjustable, and easy to set up. The Lifetime 90171 portable basketball hoop provides you just that and more. This system has a portable, 12-gallon base that can be filled with water or sand. How the system attaches to the base also provides you some additional space to add more weight on top of the base if needed. Even your younger players will be able to reach the hoop with their first shots using the 90171's telescoping pole, which can have the rim height all the way up to a 10-foot regulation height and all the way down to a 7.5-foot kiddy height. These systems are also easy to setup so you can start playing basketball at your own home sooner. Order your portable basketball goals here.
The 90171 portable basketball system includes a 5-year top to bottom warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Dimensions: 44 inches W x 24 inches H.
- Backboard frame: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Backboard material: HDPE plastic.
- Backboard graphics are fade-resistant.
- Regulation-sized rim, 18-inch diameter.
- Rim uses a static mount to the backboard.
- Rim color: black.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net weight: 50 g.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
- Uses a telescoping pole to raise and lower the backboard height.
- Telescoping height adjuster is used by simply turning a knob and moving the pole in and out.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-inch increments.
- Easily adjusted up and down.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base size: 12 gallons.
- Weight of the base when filled with water: about 100 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 44.5 inches x 27.50 inches x 5.50 inches.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products for United States and Canada customers.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Having Trouble With Parts or Assembly?
While Lifetime Products tries to have assembly instructions as easy to follow as possible, instructions can be confusing in some instances. If you get stuck on a step, do not bang your head against the pavement trying to figure it out. Lifetime Products runs a customer service line with trained technicians that are familiar with the step you are stuck on. You can reach them M-F 8 am to 5 pm at 1-800-225-3865.