*Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised price by $10!
Lifetime Professional Folding Tables - 280250 Almond 8-Foot Commercial Table.
Volume pricing available for quantities 2 or more.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Lifetime plastic table.
Lifetime Product now brings you a table with lifetime warranty. The 280250 is an almond 8-foot Lifetime table that far exceeds the strength and durability of any previous plastic table from Lifetime Products. With an amazing 2500-lb. weight capacity, this commercial grade folding table is great for job sites where heavy-duty use is a must. This plastic folding table is also great for reception halls, churches, and schools where repeated and abusive use is common.
Lifetime Plastic Folding Tables 280250 Features and Specs:
- Table top color: Almond (mixture of a light gray and tan).
- Table top material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- HDPE will no fade, crack, or peel making these commercial folding tables well-suited for indoor and outdoor use.
- Table frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Powder coating helps the metal resist rusting.
- Table exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Comes with limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
- HDPE material is easily cleaned, typically only needing soap and water.
- Table top dimensions: 96 inches L x 30 inches W.
- Table top height when unfolded: 29 inches.
- Table dimensions when folded: 96 inches L x 30 inches W x 2.25 inches H.
- Table top thickness: 2 inches.
- Frame tubing dimensions: oval-shaped; 1.33 inches x 0.74 inches.
- Can seat 8 to 10 people comfortably.
- Table top weight capacity: 2500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Table weight: about 60 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 100.75 inches x 30.50 inches x 2.50 inches.
Important delivery information concerning the 280250 Lifetime professional table:
Please note that this table, even when ordered as a single, ships via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. A curbside delivery means the customer must be present to sign for the delivery and take the table where it needs to go on the property. The driver will not assist in moving the product at the time of delivery; please make appropriate arrangements to unload and move the product. Dock equipment is not necessary to receive the product as it can be pulled right off the truck. Delivery appointments will be scheduled before delivery so the customer can be ready for the delivery. The customer can either contact the freight company with the tracking information they will receive from Competitive Edge when the order ships; or, the customer can wait for the freight company to reach them to schedule the appointment. Contact us with any questions.