Lifetime Raised Garden Two-Pack with Enclosure.
Raised gardening is not only more efficient than traditional gardening it's also fun. The beds are raised keeping the temperature slightly warmer, making it drain better, and it requires less bending over to work in it.
These raised garden beds come in packs of two. One enclosure comes as well to help prolong the season from early spring frost or early fall frost. The enclosure has ventilation as it quickly unzips. It can be easily removed and rolled up. The enclosure can be placed on either raised garden.
The raised garden also stacks two high for those who need deeper soil and less bending over. Brackets hold the two gardens together and with the UV protectants in the plastic you should get around 20 years of use.
60053 Raised Garden Bed Plastic Features:
- Assembles in Minutes.
- Minimizes Weed Growth.
- Enclosure Included to Prolong Growing Season.
- Beds Stack Two High for Deep Soil Gardening.
- Maximizes Square Footage Gardening.
- Grow Anything from Tomatoes to Potatoes and Carrots.
- Drains Well.
- Keeps Temperature Slightly Warmer.
- Won't Rot, Crack, or Chip.
- Comes with Instructions on What Soil Mixture to Use.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an authorized distributor of Lifetime Raised Garden Beds.