Lifetime Recreational Picnic Table and Benches 80373 Almond
Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised delivered price.
The Lifetime Recreation Table is the perfect addition to an outdoor barbeque, picnic or tailgate party. Constructed of UV-protected, high-density polyethylene and powder-coated steel, our table is built for the rigors of outdoor use. It is stain resistant, easy to clean, and protected against rusting and corrosion.
With independent benches that conveniently attach to the bottom of the table, the Lifetime Recreation Table is easy to transport and store. So enjoy the quality construction and innovative design of the Lifetime Recreation Table at your next outdoor get-together.
Common Uses Include: trade shows, outdoor gatherings, picnics, RV camping spots, KOA's, and and more.
Most of our tables have chairs that match. Please scroll down to the very bottom of this page to see matching chairs or other table purchasing quantities.
Check out the entire Lifetime Chair product line which includes chairs in many colors including White Granite, Almond Color, Putty Color, and Black.
Please scroll to the bottom to see whether a storage cart is available
The warranty covers normal use. Because these tables are so durable there are very few warranty claims. Generally, filing a warranty claim requires a few digital photos of the defect as well as a copy of the receipt. Please retain a copy of your dated sales receipt should you need to file a claim in the future. Also, we do keep a copy of your receipt on file for just that purpose. These products are built with top-notch quality and we want to make that clear to our customers.
SpecsTable Details and Specs:
- Table Grade and Purpose: Residential (Home Use)
- Table Top Design: Standard Table Top (as opposed to the nesting/stacking design)
- Opened Dimensions: Table: 42" L x 24" W x 28.9" H (Benches: 36.9" L x 8.5" W x 16.6" H)
- Closed Dimensions (Folded): Table: 42" L x 24" W x 3.5" H (Benches: 36.9" L x 8.5" W x 3" H)
- Table Folding Option: Solid table top does not fold in half. There is no seam in the plastic on the top. Table legs fold up flat.
- Table Top Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Protection Against Fading and Peeling
- Table Top Thickness: 2 inches
- Table Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel - long lasting to help prevent rust or UV damage
- Leg Tubing Diameter: 1.2 inches x .6 inches
- Overall Table Weight: 30.8 pounds
- Leg Style: Straight - Legs go straight down to a horizontal bar adding stability.
- Leg Locking Mechanism: Locking Mechanism - prevents unintentional closing of table.
- Table Top Color: Almond Granite - very light beige with tiny speckles.
- Frame Color: Bronze Frame - quite dark but in the light has a bronze hint to it.
- Industry Rating: Designed for Light Duty or Residential Use
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed):
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2-Year
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Yes - designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber Feet Caps: Non-marring foot caps for all surfaces.
- Assembly: No Assembly Required-comes completely assembled and ready to use.
- Country of Origin: Designed in the USA - Assembled in China (US-based company with majority of items made in the US)
These are also available in bulk and we encourage getting a special quote on large quantities by contacting us by phone toll free at 866-308-5484 extension 1 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Specs and Features:Need a convenient, easily transported seating and table solution when you go camping? The 80373 folding table from Lifetime Products provides you just that. This table folds flat, has independent benches that attach to the table top when stored, and is lightweight. The table top and benches are made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE), which hold up well to outdoor use. The frame of the table is made with powder-coated steel. Order your recreational outdoor tables here.