Features and Specs:
Product: Lifetime Shed 6411 8 x 7.5 High Density Double Walled Polyethylene Storage Shed.
Durable Polyethylene Outdoor Storage Shed Dimensions are 8 Feet Wide x 7.5 Feet Deep.
8 Foot x 7.5 Foot Lifetime Sheds Feature Sturdy, Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
Lifetime 8 x 7.5 Sentinel Outdoor Storage Shed Has Attractive Appearance and Design
- Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
Low Maintenance on Lifetime Garden Sheds
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Never Needs Painting
- Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors
- 56" Wide x 76" High Door Opening
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System
- Door located on 8 wall
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains
- Slip Resistant Surface
- Shatter Proof Window Opens for Increased Ventilation
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out
- Built-In Shelving System (2 front shelves, 3 rear shelves)
- Pegboard with 10 Tool Hooks
Not All Sheds Are Created Equal! Some Things to Look for When Comparing Sheds:
- Height - Many sheds have low ceilings and entrances and are very cramped.
- Structure - Is the Shed High Quality Steel Reinforced and Double Walled?
- Features - Does it Have Vents, Windows, True Door Handle, Steel Support Shelving, etc?
- Floor - Lifetime Floors are More Sturdy and Made of Better Material.
- Is the Shed Manufactured with High Standards in the USA?
Bottom Line: Lifetime sheds are much nicer looking, more functional, and much stronger than cheaper competitor sheds.
6411 Storage Sheds Specs
Nominal Dimensions - 8 x 7.5
Footprint - 94"w x 88"d
Exterior Width - 92.75"
Exterior Roof Width - 96"
Exterior Depth - 85.5"
Exterior Roof Depth - 90"
Exterior Height - 96"
Eave Depth - 2"
Fascia Height - 1.25"
Roof Pitch - 6:12
Door Opening Dimensions - 56" x 76"
Window Opening Dimensions - 16.5"w x 16.5"h
Interior Width - 90"
Interior Depth - 84"
Interior Height - Minimum 70"
Interior Height - Maximum 94"
Square Feet - 52.5 square feet
Cubic Feet - 362.0 cubic feet
Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
Roof Support Trusses - Two (2) Steel A-Frame Trusses
Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins
Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch
Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism
Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door
Screened Vents - Two (2) Screened Vents (front & rear)
Window - One (1) 17"w x 17"h Polycarbonate Window - Opens Half-Way
Skylights - Three (3) Polypropylene Skylights
Shelves - Two (2) Front Corner Shelves - 9 " radius + Three (3) Rear Shelves - One (1) 90"w x 9"d, Two (2) 32"w x 10"d
Pegboard - MDF Pegboard with Metal Tool Hooks
Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty
*Assembly Required on Shed home garden structures / High Impact Double Walled Plastic Sheds
* Lifetime Products Shed extensions sold separately
We can make custom size High Density Double Walled Polyethylene Plastic Storage Sheds. Call for assistance.
Customer Reviews, Comments and Feedback
"Just assembled your Lifetime storage shed. Great product, easy directions, 5 1/2 hours." FFerraro
"Please make comments read something like this: " The shed is erected...Im 100% satisfied with your professional and excellent service. I could not be happier with this super product. The way it is constructed and also the way it looks. A big thank you from this satisfied and happy customer!!!!!" JVerberne
Hillcrest Storage Shed
Please see all of our Lifetime Shed models.
If this shed is too small for your needs, please see the larger 6405 Lifetime Shed.
What is this size of Lifetime Storage Shed typically used for?
At this size of shed, you are now at a point where you have sufficient length to store some models of riding lawn mower (check the width of the doors on the shed and the width of your lawn more to verify the mower's ability to fit before ordering). This unit has the same size doors as other 8 ft. wide Lifetime Sheds, but the length of the shed typically provides enough room to both store a riding lawn mower or ATV while still allowing enough room for you to maneuver around the shed.
Requirements for assembling a Lifetime storage shed:
Lifetime sheds require some sort of support structure under the floor. This structure is required because the flooring is not designed as a weight-bearing floor. Most customers use a cement slab or a wood framework. Other customers have designed other surfaces that work as well. The key part of the support for Lifetime outdoor sheds is that the support under the floor needs to be level, be able to support the weight of things stored in the shed plus the weight of the shed, and cannot erode. If you have any questions about and support you want to use, please contact Lifetime Products directly at 1-800-225-3865. Please also consult building codes and covenants in your area before ordering your Lifetime shed.