Product: Lifetime 2830 Lifetime Stacking Chairs with a Black Molded Seat/Back and a Silver Fixed Frame.
Lifetime Stacking Chairs are Designed for Durability, Contoured for Comfort
- 2830 Lifetime Black Molded Seat Back Stacking Chairs Offer Superior Strength
- Lifetime Black Chairs Made of High-Impact Polyethylene Plastic
- Weight Capacity 350lbs
- Silver Fixed Frame Steel Frame
- Lifetime Stack Chairs are Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Leg width is 18 inches
- Dimensions......22" D x 20" W x 33" H (55.8cm L x 50.8cm W x 83.8cm H)
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Industry Rating..........ANSI/BIFMA
- Steel Frame with All-Weather Finish
- Stackable - Great for Conference Rooms
- Black blow-Molded Seat/Back
2830 Chair Lifetime Brand includes full 10-year warranty from manufacturer Lifetime Products, Inc. If you need high quantity stackable chairs check out the volume discounts on this product. This model Lifetime Products Stackable Chair works great with the model DY81 chair dolly.
View our Lifetime tables and Lifetime chairs. These stacking chairs also come in packs of 4. Click here to view 42830 4pack.
Lifetime Furniture Model 2830 Stacking Lifetime Chair Products are generally shipped via an LTL freight carrier such as ABF or Roadway. A pallet load of these Lifetime Products 2830 chairs weighs close to 215 lbs.
Customer Reviews for this Product:"Wanted to let you & your company know, that we are soo happy with Competitive Edge products. You were so polite, very helpful and kept-on-top of our order from beginning to-the-end. Very professional!! Our church members are thrilled with the banquet Lifetime black/molded chairs & the 8 Lifetime white banquet tables. They are very very nice to look at and the chairs are so comfortable. When there was a defect on 1 of the tables, you jumped right on it & TOOK CARE of the problem. As a member of the Gloucester Church of Christ just wanted to let you know I recommend your Company as TOP KNOTCHED and will tell others about your Company & these GREAT products. Thank you again... MHayes"