Find a cheaper price? We do price match and can beat the competitor on this item.
Let us know by clicking here
Features and Specs:
Lifetime Storage Building - 11 ft. x 21 ft. Outdoor Garage Shed - Model 60237 (formerly 60026).
Free shipping for this Lifetime shed when shipped to the 48 United States.
Have an extra car sitting outside you want to protect from the elements? This tri-fold door garage shed from Lifetime Products provides an excellent option for your storage needs. The floor plan measures 11 ft. wide and 21 ft. long. The tri-fold doors open up 9 ft. of entrance space, allowing you to park and store most cars with ease. This Lifetime storage building uses steel reinforcements for the frame and polyethylene plastic for the walls, roof, and floors. Plenty of natural light can enter the shed through 6 windows and 2 large bubble sky lights. Best of all, the shed is made in the U. S. A.
Lifetime Storage Buildings 60026 Features and Specs:
Floor, Roof, and Wall Construction
- Made using polyethylene plastic.
- No maintenance required, i.e. no painting or upkeep like a wood shed is required.
- Shed walls, roof, and floor constructed using a paneling system for easier construction.
- Each panel segment on the sides, room and floor is about 2.5 ft. long.
- Walls are Double Paneled.
- Doorway made with 3 panels, each about 3 ft. long.
- Doors come with stationery windows, internal spring latch, interior deadbolts, and exterior padlock loop.
- Side wall length: 244 inches.
- Overall height to the top of the roof: 112 inches.
- Roof length (including the overhang on both ends): 252.75 inches.
- Front Door Panel (and back panel) width: 108 inches.
- Exterior Wall Height: 78 inches.
- Roof Width: 132.75 inches.
- Floor Panel Width: 124.25 inches.
- Overall Footprint Dimensions: 124.25 inches wide x 244 inches deep.
- Floor panel thickness: about 3/4 inch.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 108 inches wide x 78 inches high.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Approximate square footage: 200.8 square feet.
- Steel reinforcements used in the double-walled side panels.
- Steel framework for roof trusses used.
- Steel is powder coated to help resist rusting.
- Steel channels in the roof and walls help direct water out of the shed in the case of seepage at the paneling seams.
Other Features and Specs:
- 6 latch and lock shatter proof windows included.
- Windows can open half way to allow the Lifetime shed to ventilate.
- 3 stationery windows in the doors.
- 2 large bubble sky lights included.
- The floor of the shed is not a weight-bearing floor. Customer must have a support underneath the floor before use. Typically, a cement slab or wood framework is used. Call us if you have any questions.
- Floor panels are stain and slip resistant.
- Lifetime Products warranties this shed for 10 years.
- Comes with 2 30x14 inch shelves and 2 16-inch peg strips with hooks.
- Total shed weight: 1,496 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ships via an ltl carrier for a curbside delivery. This means the customer must be home to receive and sign for the product. The truck driver will unload it into the end of the driveway.
- Shipping weight: 1496 lbs.
- Product ships as a model 6417, which is 5 boxes weight 904 lbs. with dimensions of 81x40x48; and also ships as 2 qty. 6426, which is 2 boxes weight 296 lbs. each with dimensions of 81x32x17.5 per box.
Recent Changes made to model 60026:
Changes have been made to the parts so the movement of the doors is more fluid. The hinge has been changed to a commercial hinge that is less susceptible to bending or opening up. The clearances and fits were improved. The left hand and right hand parts were combined to make universal fitting parts. The doors now open wider, due to a spring-loaded dead-bolt being used. All of these changes make the doors more convenient for the consumer to use and enjoy.