The 60025 features the characteristics of that you will need to get your outside
possessions organized and stored. This storage building features an 11 foot by 18.5
foot floor plan and tri-fold doors. Unlike most sheds, which have a restrictive
door size, the tri-fold doors of the 60025 garage shed open up to 9 ft. wide, ample
room to get most cars through the door way. This shed also has steel reinforced
walls and steel trusses in the roof for optimal structural strength. Best of all,
this shed is almost entirely maintenance free. With the walls, roof, and floor being
made with polyethylene plastic, you have no need to repaint and maintain the appearance
of the shed like you would a wood shed. The plastic for this Lifetime shed is also
UV treated to help resist fading, cracking, or peeling keeping your shed looking
great for years to come. Lifetime Products warranties this product for 10 years.
Lifetime Storage Building Garage Shed Features and Specs:
Walls, Roof, and Floor
- The walls, roof, and floor are made with polyethylene plastic.
- Polyethylene plastic has UV treatment and will not fade, crack or peel.
- Roof, walls, and floors are put together using a 2.5 foot paneling system.
- Each panel snaps into and fastens to neighboring panels.
- Walls are double-walled polyethylene plastic structures.
- Doors are tri-folding doors for maximum opening space at the front of the
Measurement Specs for Walls, Roof, and Floor
- Footprint: 124.25 inches length x 214.5 inches depth.
- Exterior Width: 123.5 inches
- Exterior Roof Width: 132.75 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 18.5 ft.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 222.75 inches.
- Exterior Height: 112 inches.
- Eave Depth: 5.25 inches.
- Fascia Height: 3.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 108 inches wide x 78 inches high.
- Interior Width: 120.5 inches.
- Interior Depth: 200.5 inches depth.
- Interior Height Minimum: 79 inches.
- Interior Height Maximum: 110.25 inches.
- Square Footage: 175.7 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 1,376.7 cubic feet.
Other Features and Specs
- Comes with 4 latch and lock windows.
- Windows can swing open half way to allow ventilation.
- 2 large bubble skylights.
- Window dimensions: 21.5 inches wide x 23.625 inches high.
- Door panels provide 3 additional windows, but do not open.
- Comes with 2 30x14 shelves and 2 16-inch peg strips.
- Lifetime Products warranties this storage shed building for 10 years.
- Floors have slip resistant surface design.
- Floors, walls, and roof are also stain resistant.
- Shed floor measures 3/4 inches thick and is not designed to support weight.
Shed must be built on a solid flat surface.
- Floor support can typically be made with either a cement slab or a wood
- Consult local building codes and covenants before ordering to make sure
this building complies with local requirements.
- Total product weigh: 1200 lbs.
- Product ships via an ltl freight carrier. Orders generally leave the warehouse
within 2 to 4 business days and typically take 3-6 business days in transit,
depending on customer's proximity to the factory in Clearfield, Utah.
- Made in the U.S.A.
This model is being discontinued in February 2017. It is being replaced with the new model 60236. The newer model has a newer door design that significantly improves the functionality of the doors, but is the same. Orders placed for 60025 are automatically upgraded to model 60236.
Lifetime Storage Shed Buildings Additional Information:
The tri-fold door Lifetime storage building has a base model,
Outdoor Shed, that makes of the basis of the 60025. Thus, the 60025 is simply
a 6417 with extension kits to increase the length accordingly.
This picture on this listing actually depicts the
Garage Shed, which is an 11x21 ft. shed floor plan. The 60025 is essentially
the same model, but with one less window panel (2 fewer windows overall considering
each side of the shed has a window for the panel).