Features and Specs:
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed - 60187 11 ft. x 11 ft. with Carriage Style Doors (Formerly 6417).
Never worry about not having enough space to get your ATV or other motorized vehicle into a storage shed again with Lifetimes 6417 Carriage Door shed. The doors on this unit extend almost the entire 11 ft. width of the building without compromising stability. The doors, roof, and walls are all steel reinforced providing plenty of stability to the unit. The walls, roof, doors, and flooring are made from High-Density Polyethylene Plastic (HDPE), which has the attractive look of wood grain textured finish but includes the long life of plastics.
HDPE holds up to stress better than traditional vinyl material. This unit comes with two large bubble skylights to provide plenty of natural light into the building. The materials used for the panels are UV-protected and the steel in powder coated to resist corrosion. These outdoor storage buildings never need painting and to clean them up, simply spray the unit down with a hose. This unit is also expandable up to 21 ft. under warranty.
Note: The 60187 shed has updated doors compared to the discontinued 6417. This update provides improved support for the doors. There are no major differences in appearance.
Lifetime Products 6417 Outdoor Storage Shed - Carriage Style Doors Building Features:
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene plastic) on all paneling and the floor.
- Powder Coated Steel reinforcements for the walls, roof, and door hinges.
- Dimensions on the floor are 11 ft. x 11 ft. providing about 100.4 square feet of storage.
- 7 ft. 5 inch. of head room.
- Roofing has simulated shingling, with double-wall paneling and steel A-frame trusses.
- Roof is steeply pitched to allows is rain and snow run off.
- Walls are molded wood grain textured, steel reinforced double wall panels with 18 steel beams.
- Floors are slip and stain resistant.
- Doors are one carriage-style door with a 9 ft. wide x6 ft. 6 in. high opening.
- Doors have a high internal spring latch mechanism and exterior padlock loop with interior deadbolts. They also have full-length welded steel hinges.
- 2 latch and lock polycarbonate windows measuring 13.5 in. wide x 24.5 in. high and swing about half way open for ventilation.
- The interior features two 30 in. wide x 14 inch deep shelves, two 16 in. peg strips with metal tool hooks.
- Also features 2 large skylights, 2 screened vents to let air in and keep pests out.
- This Lifetime shed ships in 5 boxes with a total weight of 904 lbs.
- Delivery for this storage shed is a curbside delivery, which means the customer must be present to sign for the package and help the driver unload the product. For residential deliveries, the freight company will call ahead of delivery to schedule an appointment.
- Compatible with the extensions listed below.
- Comes with a 10 year factory warranty.
- Nominal Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Footprint 124.25"w x 124.5"d
- Exterior Width 123.5"
- Exterior Roof Width 132.75"
- Exterior Depth 123.5"
- Exterior Roof Depth 132.75"
- Exterior Height 112"
- Eave Depth 5.25"
- Fascia Height 3.25"
- Roof Pitch 6:12
- Door Opening Dimensions 108"w x 78"h
- Window Opening Dimensions 16.5"w x 16.5"h
- Interior Width 120.5"
- Interior Depth 120.5"
- Interior Height Minimum 79"
- Interior Height Maximum 110.25"
- Square Feet 100.4 square feet
- Cubic Feet 786.6 cubic feet
Package Weights and Dimensions:
This shed ships in just 1 box. Appx weight is 1,036 lbs.
Recent Changes made to model 6417:
Changes have been made to the parts so the movement of the doors is more fluid. The hinge has been changed to a commercial hinge that is less susceptible to bending or opening up. The clearances and fits were improved. The left hand and right hand parts were combined to make universal fitting parts. The doors now open wider, due to a spring-loaded dead-bolt being used. All of these changes make the doors more convenient for the consumer to use and enjoy.
Shipping information concerning the 60187 Lifetime Storage Building:
Please note that this model age building ships via an ltl carrier for a curbside deliver. A curbside delivery means that the customer must be present to sign for the product. The driver unloads it curbside. The street for the delivery address must be accessible by a semi truck. Call us with any questions concerning this type of delivery.
A wooden framework or cement slab is recommended for support under the shed. The shed floor is not a weight-bearing floor and will need some sort of solid support to keep from breaking or damaging the floor.
Please see our entire selection of Lifetime Shed storage buildings.