Features and Specs:
Lifetime Storage Sheds - 60075 Plastic Storage Shed 8 x 15.
Find a cheaper price? We do price match and can beat the competitor on this item. Let us know by clicking here
Features and Specs:
Lifetime Products continues its polyethylene plastic blow-molding genius with these plastic storage sheds. The 60075 features a spacious 8 x 15 foot floor plan. The overall height of these plastic sheds is also about 8 feet. This floor plan is sufficient to store many ride-on-lawn mowers. For instance, the Ariens Zoom XL 42 riding lawn mower has assembled dimensions of 52 inches W x 69 inches D x 42 inches H. The door opening for Lifetime 8-foot wide sheds is 56 inches wide and 76 inches high. Store your tools with ease using the included peg strips and tool hooks. Storage shelves are no problem with one 90-inch wide shelf, 2 30-inch shelves, and 2 corner shelves. These sheds work great to store your garden equipment, lawn mower, ATV, or swimming pool equipment. Order your Lifetime sheds here.
Lifetime Outdoor Sheds 60075 Features and Specs:
Shed Floor Plan
- Floor footprint: 94 inches W x 178 inches D.
- Polyethylene plastic floor included.
- Floor designed with slip-resistant impression.
- Floor is easily cleaned and resists stains from oil and other things.
- Floor thickness: 3/4 inches.
- Lifetime shed floors are not weight bearing. A support structure is needed underneath the shed.
- Most support structures for these storage sheds are either a cement slab or a wood framework.
- Lifetime shed floors have areas where you can anchor the shed to the ground.
- Floor color: black.
Lifetime shed walls
- Lifetime sheds have double walls.
- Steel reinforcements in walls help increase the rigidity and strength of the shed.
- Lifetime shed walls measure about 1 inch thick.
- Walls have pre-fabricated areas to attach additional shelf channels (additional shelves sold separately).
- Walls are constructed using a paneling system. Every 2.5 ft. is a new wall panel.
- Wall panels interlock and fasten together.
- Walls are designed with wood-like impressions giving you the attractive look of wood with the longevity of plastic.
- Wall color: off white / beige. Some customers have described the color as a light tan.
- Wind rating for this shed is 65 mph.
Storage shed roof
- Roof is made of polyethylene plastic.
- Roof has a simulated shingle appearance.
- Roof color: dark brown.
- Snow load capacity: 23 pounds per square foot.
- Roof reinforced with steel trusses.
Lifetime Shed Doors
- Shed door color: dark brown.
- This outdoor shed has a single double-door entry.
- Doors have steel reinforcements for increased rigidity.
- Doors have internal spring latch mechanism.
- Interior deadbolts help the doors stay closed tight.
- Exterior padlock loop to lock the shed to keep contents save.
- Shed door opening dimensions: 56 inches W x 76 inches H.
Other features and inclusions for this Lifetime shed
- Comes with a 10 year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Includes 5 Small Skylights across roof ridge.
- 2 latch a lock windows. Windows slide open for increased ventilation.
- Window size: 16.5 inches x 16.5 inches.
- Includes 1 90 inch x 9 inch shelf, 2 30 inch x 10 shelves, and 2 9.5-inch corner shelves.
- Also include 2 16-inch peg strips with tool hooks.
- Polyethylene plastic parts are UV-treated, which means the plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- Assembly time with 2 adults working: about 6 hours.
Please note this shed is a combination of the 6402 Lifetime Shed and the 6422 Lifetime Shed Extension kit.
Information concerning delivery of this Lifetime outdoor shed:
This shed is delivered via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery means the customer must be present to sign for the delivery and help the driver unload the product. The customer is responsible to move the product to the desired location and the delivery address. A delivery appointment will be scheduled before the delivery company will bring the package.
The total package weight for this shed is about 750 lbs. The shed is shipped in 3 boxes on one pallet.
Rundown of the specifications for the 60075 Lifetime storage shed:
- Nominal Dimensions: 15 ft. x 8 ft.
- Footprint: 178 inches W x 94 inches D.
- Exterior Width: 176 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width: 180 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 92 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 96 inches.
- Exterior Height: 96 inches.
- Eave Depth: 2 inches.
- Fascia Height: 1.5 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 56 inches W x 76 inches H.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 17 inches W x 17 inches H.
- Interior Width: 174 inches.
- Interior Depth: 90 inches.
- Interior Height ? Minimum: 71 inches.
- Interior Height ? Maximum: 95 inches.
- Square Feet: 108.75 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 749.5 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating: 65 mph.
- Snow Load Capacity: 23 pounds per square foot.
Frequently asked questions about Lifetime sheds:
What maintenance is required for these sheds?
Due to the materials used in the shed construction, little to no maintenance is needed. The plastic parts of the shed will not fade, crack, or peel so you do not need to repaint. The plastic is also stain resistant and is easily cleaned.
Can Lifetime sheds be painted a different color?
Polyethylene plastic does not take paint well. Customers in the past have painted Lifetime sheds, but had to frequently repaint.
What building restrictions are there for Lifetime sheds?
Building codes and covenants vary by state, by city, and sometimes even by neighborhood. Consult local authorities to find what restrictions you have in you area. The most frequent concern customers have with their cities is dealing with the square footage of the shed. In these cases, when an exterior structure exceeds a certain square footage, a building permit may be required.
How are warranty claims handled?
In the event you need warranty help, the warranty is handled through Lifetime Products, the manufacturer. Consult your product manual for contact information. You will need a proof of purchase, i.e. your receipt or similar data. Many times, Lifetime will request pictures of the affected area you are wanting a warranty claim.