Pre-order today - add item to cart - and save an extra $40 instantly! Manta Kayak - Sit-On-Top Kayaks 10 ft. Yellow Hull - Model 90118 Seats 2 Adults.
Water craft kayak price includes shipping when shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
The Manta kayak is one of the largest kayaks Lifetime Products produces. This kayak measures 10 ft. long and with a 500 lbs. capacity, can seat up to 3 adults. This water craft also comes with 2 back rests to provide comfort to paddlers. The package also has 2 doube-sided paddles to provide added help to move the boat along. This sit-on-top kayak has a flat-bottom design to help avoid tipping. The design is excellent for beginning and intermediate level kayakers. This kayak is great for kayaking, surfing, and with a mast receiver, sailing. Order your sit-on-top kayaks here.
Manta Sit-on-Top Kayaks 90118 3-person Water Craft Features and Specs:
- Blow-Molded, polyethylene plastic allows for exact shaping of the design.
- Color: Yellow.
- 10 ft. long.
- Flat-bottom design helps to prevent tipping the kayak.
- Mast-receiver available to set up a sail.
- Seats 3 adults comfortably.
- 500 lbs. weight capacity.
- Kayak weight: 55 lbs.
- Made in the USA
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Kayak Packaging, Specs, and other Features
- Package weight: 65 lbs.
- Package dimensions: 120 in. x 36 in. x 19in.
- Comes with 2 double-side paddles.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty included.
- Product ships via an ltl freight carrier. Generally leaves the warehouse within 2 business days and takes 3-5 business days in transit.
- Product can be shipped to Canada for additional fees. Please see charges during checkout.
- Ships directly from the factory in Clearfield, Utah.
- Includes 2 backrests to help provide comfort for paddlers.
Paddling techniques for 3-person, Sit-on-top Kayaks:
The 90118 comes with two paddles. If the kayak is being used with 3 occupants, a decision has to be made: who is going to paddle the water craft? Because paddling a kayak typically has the paddle moving along side of the kayak, the front occupant is probably best to kick back and enjoy the ride. The reason for this is the font occupant will likely have part of their stroke in front of the kayak. The means during part of the stroke, the front paddler would actually be paddling water into the path of the kayak, likely slowing down the craft. A better setup would be to have both back occupants paddling so their entire strokes propel the kayak forward. Finally, stroking in tandem is better than alternating side to side, except when turning. For greatest speed, try to synchronize the strokes as much as possible to get a better forward thrust.