You can now enjoy the benefit of a supreme lower body workout, using this Exercise Equipment – Power Systems Seated Leg Press – Selectorized. Thanks to its oversized footplate and EZ grip handle, you will experience extra safety during your exercising session. You don’t have to worry about safety issues after using this exercise equipment, due to some of its most amazing features, which include ABS seat, smooth upholstery and back protective safety dishes.
Previewed with five position sliding adjustment, this seated leg press will help you maintain your body in good shape, whilst working out on a state-of-art equipment.
This equipment is provided with non-obstructive base frame and low seat
profile, which together contribute in allowing easy entry and exit, for your
Previewed with natural rubber handgrips, bright red colored pull knobs, red
axis of rotation indicator and instructional color placard, this seated leg
press is easy for you to install and use in your own home’s fitness room.
Featuring many other features, it will soon become your favorite exercising
equipment, as you will start gaining positive results while working on it.
Its adjustable positions enable you to obtain a correct bio-mechanical
function. You can access its weight stack even from a seated position, thanks to
one of its features, which is characteristic to all Raptor Series equipment.
Using the included instruction guide helps you stay informed regarding the
correct usage of this machine, in order to benefit of its advantages for as long
as possible. You can also use the guide to find out which of the muscles you can
work while using this seated leg press. This will help you get a better
knowledge of the equipment you use and thus enjoy greater benefits from using
You are ensured to make the correct movement required for each exercise,
thanks to the computer designed cams that are added to it.
Features of this product include:
- 2" x 4" 11 gauge steel weight stack frame housing
- ABS seat and back protective dishes
- Five position sliding seat adjustment
- Seamless upholstery
- Oversized footplate with EZ grip handle for safety
- 2" x 4" 11 gauge steel weight stack frame housing.
- Form fitted outer weight stack shield.
- Inner weight stack protective safety shields.
- ABS seat & back protective dishes.
- Seamless upholstery.
- Natural rubber handgrips.
- Five position sliding seat adjustment
- Low seat profile and non-obstructive base frame for easy
- Oversized footplate with EZ grip handle for safety.
- Red axis of rotation indicator.
- Bright red colored pull knobs.
- Instructional color placard.
- 300 lb. weight stack.
- 1/4" nylon coated aircraft cable driven.
- All pivoting axis have radial bearings.
Product Dimensions: 69" L x 45" W x 68" H
Product Weight: 735 lbs
Raptor Series Standard Features:
- Adjustable positions on all machines to accommodate all users to
ensure correct bio-mechanical function. Adjustments are made with Heavy
Duty spring loaded colored pull-pin knobs.
- Weight Stacks are adjusted with a tethered, magnetic selector pin
that extends through the entire weight stack.
- Cable system with 1/4" thick 4800 lb test military spec galvanized
oil impregnated air craft cable finished with a tough nylon coating to
- Manual tension adjusters on every machine for the cable adjustments.
- Weight stack plates are solid steel machined precisely to with in an
oz of weight.
- Weight stack is accessible from a seated position.
- Weight stacks are enclosed in full length shrouds.
- Weight system allows user to increase by 5 lb increments.
- Instructional guide charts used to inform correct usage for each
machine along with anatomical highlights to show which muscle groups are
- Each machine is made with a lower starting weight stack and has
counter-balanced arms when needed.
- Heavy-duty 40 oz. commercial grade marine Naugahyde upholstery which
is 85% mildew resistant. High density closed cell foam reinforced by
thick plywood backing for stable support.
- Exceeds all ASTM requirements.
- Guide rods are 1" CCRO ANSI 1045, solid steel hard chrome-plated
with tensile strength of 75,000psi.
- Frames are constructed of High Stress 3/16" ASTM A-500 grade B
structural steel tubing (11 gauge) 2"x4", 2"x3" tubing. 2"x3" tubing on
all uprights, 2"x2"x1/8" ASTM A-500 grade B structural carbon steel
tubing (11 gauge) is used on cross members and benches.
- All welds are ground down and stress tested.
- Custom color powder coat paint, 3 stage pre-paint preparatory
process that includes a state of the art pellet blasting machine system
that purifies steel. The steel is then sent through a preheat stage
before the final magnetic paint powder is applied and baked for a long
lasting hardened finish.
- Urethane foam grades are a minimal grading of HR-125 (density pcf of
2.60 +/- 0,10 and above in high-compression areas) and HR-150 (density
pcf of 4.60 +/- 0.30).
- Cams are computer designed and laser cut to exact shape to allow
proper variable resistance throughout the exercise complete range of
motion. All cams are 1/4" thick solid steel. The cams are different for
each machine to provide correct movement for the exercise.
- Shrouded pulley housing is 6"x1/4" thick solid steel.
- Pulley wheels are 4" and 6" solid fiberglass reinforced body with a
1/2" cable groove. Oil dipped double sealed racer ball bearings with a
1/2" axis shaft hole. Sealed for moisture and dust proof.