Bristle Dartboard - Accudart Bull Model D4010 - Intermediate Level
Shipping included to the continental 48 United States.
The Accudart Bull Dartboard D4010 uses self-healing sisal fibers; this design technology will provide many years of fun for your family and friends. The set also comes with 6 brass darts.
Accudart Bull Dartboard D4010 Bristle Board Features and Specs:
- Includes 6 brass darts.
- Darts weigh about 18 grams each.
- Recreational quality.
- Round wire dividers with a detachable number ring for easy rotation and extended playing life.
- Self-healing sisal fibers.
- Ideal use with steel-tip of soft-tip darts.
- Darboard size: 18 in. x 1.5 in.
- Package weight: 10.50 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: 18.60" x 18.60" x 2.00".
- Typically leaves the warehouse in Evansville, IN within 2 business days and spends about 3-6 business days in transit.
We will try to match or beat any online competitor's advertised price (price of the product + any shipping costs) for the Accudart Bull Dartboard D4010 Bristle Board.
Hanging A Dartboard Considerations:
Hanging a dartboard requires some forethought before you proceed. One of the first things to consider is what is around your dartboard. Are you placing the board where you have breakables and valuables? Some people think that they will always at least hit the board and then suddenly, the 200 year old family heirloom is gone. So, preferably, place the board on a completely empty wall. Second, do you care about the wall being damaged? Not all darts are steel tipped, but even plastic-tip darts can still do a lot of damage when bad throws go wild. If you care for the wall, a protective mat behind and around the board would be advised. And finally, hanging the dartboard straight is very important. make sure the that the top and bottom of the board are perpendicular with the ground so you get the full effect of the proper location of the scoring zones.