Free shipping within the 48 States. No sales tax outside Utah.
Spalding 66XX5, 66XX8, 66X11 - 52 inch Portable Basketball System With Angled Pole.
The Bottom Line: Introducing the new Hercules red, green, and blue base models made by Spalding. This basketball system is manufactured for 2014. We are excited about this basketball system as it has been redesigned to last longer, look nicer, and withstand the elements better. It features a 52 inch acrylic backboard. Unlike the louder polycarbonate backboards, this solid board is much quieter and has a superior rebound. The pole leans forward for stability and includes a rebounder at the base. The large 35 gallon colored base can be filled with water or sand to maximize stability. The base also includes wheels in the front for portability. The rim includes a breakaway spring to allow slam dunking.
Whether your kids are involved actively in recreational basketball, junior high basketball, or high school basketball, this acrylic basketball system 66XX2 is perfect for outside practice. Most driveways have smaller backboards and include polycarbonate composition. With the acrylic backboard you are playing on the material considered to be the next best option to tempered glass.
Preorders will begin on December 20, 2013.
Measurements and Included Features of Spalding Hercules Base 66XX5, 66XX8, 66X11 Two Toned Bases and Backboards:
- 52 inch Steel-Framed Acrylic Backboard with blue, red, or green border.
- Red Pro Slam Breakaway Rim
- Exacta Height Lift System- 7.5' to 10' in 6 Inch Increments.
- Three Piece, 3.5 Inch Round Steel Pole System.
- 20" Angled Pole For Added Play Under The Rim.
- New Hercules Base in blue, red, or green- 35 Gallons Of Ballast For Supreme Stability.
- Front Covers Acts As Built In Rebounder.
- Dual Fill In The Rear Of The Base For Easy Access To Fill With Sand Or Water.
- Components Ship Inside Of The Base For Added Protection During Shipping.
- Two Wheels For Easy Moving Of System After Assembly.