Spalding Portable Basketball Hoop 75750 50-inch Acrylic Goal
The Hercules 75750 is part of the new line of angled pole systems from Spalding. Enjoy years of use with the family with this durable basketball system. It sports an acrylic board which is the next best thing to tempered glass with a lower price tag. Great holiday or birthday gift that lasts for years. Invite friends over and play outdoors for hours of fun.
This basketball hoop is perfect for both little basketball enthusiasts as well as college players. It's designed to withstand aggressive basketball playing including dunking. The backboard looks great in the driveway with conservative and professional graphics (no loud noisy colors).
- Dimensions: 50" W x 32" H
- Backboard Frame: 1-inch steel
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Y-bracket assembly with straight tube arms gives strength and durability.
- Backboard Material: Acrylic (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: 3.5 mm.
- UV Backboard Graphics: Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 16" from front of pole to back of backboard.
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter). Uses a regulation size NBA basketball or smaller.
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type: Uses the Exacta-height adjuster by Spalding.
- Adjustment Details: Lift system for convenient adjusting. Allows for both children and adults to play.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-Inch increments.
Portable Base and Pole Specs:
- Pole Diameter: 3-sections, 3.5-inches round with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Round.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately Part # 8809S Click here to view 8809S.
- Ground Sleeve: Not Applicable
- Anchor Kit: Not Applicable
- Portable base size: 37 gallons.
- Fill Material: Fill with water or sand. Fill plug on top and drain plug on side of most models for portability. About 50% of water may be drained to easily move around. Replacement caps available through the manufacturer's customer service.
- Wheels: 2 wheels in front. Tipping forward allows the hoop to roll to another location. Replacement bases available.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Footprint:The average portable base footprint is about: 4' deep, 2.5' wide, and 9 inches high.
- Warranty: 1-year Spalding warranty on Poles, Bases, Rims (and accompanying hardware) and 5-year warranty on backboard.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.