The Spalding 88355 in ground basketball hoop system is great for intermediate level players. This system has a 50 inch Acrylic Backboard (acrylic is considered to have a better rebound than polycarbonate). The unit also comes with a sturdy 3.5 inch round post. A steel frame surrounding the system ensures even greater rigidity in the backboard and longer life. The lower portion of the backboard is protected with frame pad.
Includes the manufacturer's warranty from Spalding - 1 year on all parts but the backboard; 5 years for the backboard.
Please also see our entire line of Spalding Basketball Goals.
- Acrylic backboard, superior rebound compared to polycarbonate.
- Backboard dimensions: 50 inches W x 32 inches H.
- Pro Slam Rim for aggressive play.
- 1/2-inch support arms to help strengthen rim structure.
- Backboard pad included for added protection to lower portions of the board.
- Steel frame on the backboard for added stability.
- Backboard design gives players about a 16-inch clearance between the back of the backboard and the pole.
- Pole size: 3.5-inch round.
- Pole assembly: 3 pieces.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Includes ground sleeve for easy installation and removal of the pole in and out of the ground.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Backboard is adjustable up and down using the Exacta Height lift mechanism from Spalding.
- The Exacta Height adjuster uses a broomstick to activate the mechanism.
- Exacta Height adjusts the rim height from 7.5-feet to 10 feet in 6-inch increments.
Other Specs and Features:
- Includes manufacturer warranty; 1 year on parts, 5 years on backboard.
- Assembly required.
- Fast shipping: product leaves the warehouse typically within 1 to 2 business days.
- Ships from warehouse in Alexander City, Alabama.
- FedEx delivery; no signature required for most deliveries.
- Shipping weight: about 92.51 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 50.8 inches x 33.66 inches x 6.7 inches.