The Spalding 88365 acrylic 54 inch backboard in ground system provides many institutional grade features at a fraction of the cost. This model provides you the sturdiness of 4x4 inch square post at the price range of a 3.5" round post. The acrylic backboard material provides a superior rebound to traditional plastic based backboards. Also, this system comes with a backboard pad for added stability and protection against collisions. Just about anyone can have fun using this system by using the U-Turn lift mechanism, which allows you to adjust the rim height anywhere from 7.5 ft. all the way up to regulation height, 10 ft.
Includes the manufacturer's warranty from Spalding - 1 year on all parts but the backboard; 5 years for the backboard.
Please also see our entire line of Spalding Basketball Goals.
- Backboard dimensions: 54 inches W x 32 inches H.
- Backboard material: Acrylic Backboard.
- Acrylic material measures 5/32-inch thick.
- Comes with an Arena Slam Breakaway Rim.
- Backboard comes with a board pad for added stability of the system and added protection for players.
- The pole is a 4x4 inch square post.
- Pole assembly: 3 pieces.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Made from 14 gauge steel.
- Includes ground sleeve for easy installation and removal of the pole in and out of the ground.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Rim height adjustable from 7.5 ft to 10 ft using the U-Turn mechanism.
- The U-Turn height adjustment mechanism uses a turn crank.
- U-Turn has a removable handle to prevent product tampering.
Other Specs and Features:
- Includes manufacturer warranty; 1 year on parts, 5 years on backboard.
- Assembly required.
- Fast shipping: product leaves the warehouse typically within 1 to 2 business days.
- Ships from warehouse in Alexander City, Alabama.
- FedEx delivery; no signature required for most deliveries.
- Shipping weight: about 117 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 55.5 inches x 34.31 inches x 6.75 inches.