Sprint Training - 10345 Sprint Trainer Arm Cuff and Resistance Band.
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this sprinting speed trainer.
Many runners might not recognize the need for efficient and powerful arm movements in their sprinting. Many of these runner's drills focus on leg motion instead of efficiency of movement in the entire body. Power Systems 10345 sprint trainer helps fix that. This trainer features a resistance band and arm cuff that attaches to the upper arm and between the thumb and the rest of the fingers. By so doing, this sprint trainer forces the arm into a powerful bend that will help the runner drive their bodies forward when swinging their arms, improving overall speed. Order your Power Systems exercise equipment here.
Power Systems Sprint Trainer 10345 Features and Specs:
- Attaches the upper arm to the hand.
- Arm cuff can fit up to a 17-inch bicep.
- Cuff attaches via a Velcro strip.
- Sprint trainer helps direct the arm into the proper form to improve power each stride.
- Lined thumb grips help protect the band from cutting into the hand.
- Resistance band provides a moderate level of tension.
- Product weighs about 1 lbs.
- Includes a pair of Sprint Trainers.