Stiga Synergy Table Tennis Table - Model T8690 - 5/8-inch Black Top.
Price includes shipping for this tennis table when shipping to the lower 48 United States.
Get your ping-pong game on with this Stiga table tennis table. The Synergy model features a hefty 5/8-inch black top and is supported by a 2-inch steel apron. Easily set up and take down this tennis table into storage using the deluxe folding mechanism that glides with our touch. Easily move the system to the desired location on 3-inch casters on the Synergy table.
Stiga Table Tennis Table T8690 Features and Specs:
- Table top thickness: 5/8-inch.
- Table top unfolded dimensions: 108 inches L x 60 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Playback table dimensions: 68 inches x 60 inches x 62 inches.
- Folded dimensions: 30 inches x 60 inches x 62 inches.
- Material: Fibrous wood.
- Comes with molded corner protection pads.
- Profession edge banding and striping for optimal play experience.
- 1 3/4-inch self-opening legs.
- 3-inch Mag Ball-bearing wheel casters with locks.
- Wooden bottom board cross brace for added table top support.
Other Features and Specs
- Product shipping weight: 195 lbs.
- Product shipping dimensions: 62.25 inches x 57.00 inches x 7.75 inches.
- Tennis Table assembled weight: 145.00 lbs.
- Table Tennis Table assembled dimensions: 108 inches x 60 inches x 30 inches.
- Ships from the warehouse in San Diego, CA.
- Delivery is a curbside delivery that requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and help unload the product. Driver will not assist with bringing the product anywhere on the property.
- Product UPC: 754806128344.
What is the difference between the T8690 and T8612 Table Tennis Tables?
These two table have very similar designs and features. The major differences between them is the thickness of the table top, which is the 5/8-inch thick on the T8690 and 1/2-inch thick on the T8612. The steel apron around the table is 1.25-inches on the T8612 and 2-inches on the Top 4.