1048 Adventurer X-Leg Camping Cots
Finally! A steel-framed cot that sets up easily, is affordable, and max’s out at 450 lbs. The Adventurer X-leg Cot is the perfect fit for the Adventurer or ComfortLite™ Regular Camp Pad that Velcro’s to another pad for couples sleeping—just push your cots together and lay the attached camp pads out. Offset end bars make scooting the two cots right up close possible. For the perfect couple’s camping experience, use with the TETON Sports® Mountain Ultra 3 Tent.
Don’t sit on edge of cot with your weight on one side of the frame like you do on the bed at home. Instead, sit in the middle of the cot, on the fabric, even though it’s more awkward for your legs. The TETON Sports® Adventurer X-leg Cot is a very stable cot, but it may bend if you put heavy weight on a single edge of the frame.
Incidentally, other manufacturers’ cots can’t support heavy weight on one edge either. Those manufacturers just don’t always bother to warn you the way TETON Sports® does.
1048 Adventurer X-Leg Camping Cot
- Exceptionally sturdy x-leg, steel frame cot
- Supports up to 450 pounds spread evenly over cot
- Offset end bars allow campers to push two Adventurer cots together for couple/family sleeping
- Folds up to a portable, compact 38”x 8”x 4”
- Includes sturdy drawstring carry bag with shoulder strap and pocket
- Hassle-free single-person setup and take down
- Compatible with ComfortLite Regular Self Inflating Camp Pad (sold separately)
- Use with Mountain Ultra 3 Tent for the perfect couple’s camping experience
- Dimensions (when set up): 75” x 25” x 17”
- TETON Sports® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Find a Cheaper Price? Just let us know by emailing us at email@example.com Please be sure to include your shipping zip code and we'll beat their price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
This product has 30-day returns: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We are that confident you will love this product! If something is damaged or defective we will get it replaced at no cost. Our Teton items have an extremely low return rate. The reviews speak for themselves. Please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is right for you by calling us toll free at 866-308-5484 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we are happy to waive any restocking fee if the item is unused and in the original packaging.
Teton Camp Pad Comparison Chart
Adventure Camp Pad 132
Universal Camp Pad 131
Outfitter XXL Camp Pad 130
This table was created with Compare Ninja.