1064 Fahrenheit TETON Sports Mammoth +20°F Sleeping Bag
A truly HUGE family camping bag, the Mammoth easily fits couples and even a kid or pet. It’s nearly as big as a queen size bed, with zippers on both sides to get in and out without waking up your partner. A third zipper on bottom means you can separate the bag into two quilted blankets. Use the side zippers to connect an unlimited number of Mammoth bags.
The Fahrenheit Mammoth +20°F sleeping bag is made with the same construction and materials as the highly-rated TETON Sports® Celsius series sleeping bags, and the 100% cotton flannel liner adds luxurious comfort to the elite bag. It contains 8.5 pounds of SuperLoft™ Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation with double-layer offset stitching.
Shoulder baffle cinches around everybody’s necks to prevent drafts. Full-length side zipper baffles and Velcro tabs at the top of zippers keep zippers in place and cold air out. Drawstring mummy-style hood can be flipped over head and ears. Even includes a massive stuff sack with compression straps. If you stuff rather than roll, we promise the bag will fit.
1064 Fahrenheit TETON Sports Mammoth +20°F Sleeping Bag Features:
- Enormous bag five feet wide and nearly eight feet long
- Top and bottom separate completely with left, right, and bottom zippers
- Connects to an unlimited number of Mammoth bags for a huge sleeping space
- Zippers on both sides allow entry and exit without disturbing others
- 100% cotton flannel lining feels like luxury sheets
- SuperLoft™ Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation for loft and warmth
- Offset stitching on seams minimizes fill compression for greater comfort
- Zipper draft tube restricts air flow when zipper is closed
- Sturdy taffeta shell stands up to years of use
- Adjustable drawstring mummy hood keeps heads or pillows off the ground