130 Outfitter XXL Camp Pad
This huge 85” x 38” x 2.5” camping pad was designed for comfort. No more tossing
and turning and sliding off your pad. The pad is only one inch narrower than a twin
size mattress, and even active sleepers will have enough room to spread out.
Designed with luxuries normally only seen in more expensive (and much smaller)
camp pads, the Outfitter XXL Camp Pad features an innovative barrel/loop system
at the corners to attach it to the cot, a wallet pocket, a pillow pocket, a built-in
carry handle, and adjustable compression straps with easy-to-use buckles. The soft,
no-slip Velcro canvas shell slips off for cleaning.
Though it works well as a ground pad, this Outfitter XXL Camp Pad is perfectly
sized to top the Outfitter XXL Cot. You could use the 600-pound capacity Outfitter
XXL Cot without this pad, but why would you want to? The cot by itself is comfortable,
but when you add the thick Outfitter XXL Camp Pad, you’ll probably sleep better
than you do at home.
Teton 130 Outfitter XXL Camp Pad
- Extra-large pad—over three feet wide and nearly seven feet long—means sleeping
bag won’t hang over sides
- Integrated pocket holds pillow under your head and off the ground
- Barrel-loop corner tie-downs keep pad in place on cot all night long
- 2.5-inch thick foam insulates and cushions like a mattress
- Smaller zip pocket stores wallet, keys or flashlight within easy reach
- Designed to fit perfectly on Outfitter XXL Cot
- Works great as a ground pad
- Innovative built-in roll-assistor helps roll pad tightly for storage
- Removable zip-off cover allows for easy cleaning and care
- Color: Medium Brown with Black Cinch Straps and Handle
- Dimensions (unrolled): 82” x 38” x 2.5”
- Dimensions (rolled): 38.5” x 12.5” x 12.5”
- Washable Shell: Brushed canvas with Heavy-Duty Velcro-pocket
- Insert: Open-Cell Polyurethane Foam
- Pack Weight: 9 lbs
- Extra Large Sleeping Area - Outfitter XXL Camp Pad is over three feet wide
and nearly seven feet long.
- Integrated Pillow Pocket- Top pocket keeps pillow off the ground while you
toss and turn.
- Corner Tie-Downs -Barrel-loop tie downs in all four corners secure pad to
Outfitter XXL Cot or any cot with exposed bars.
- Thick Foam - Two and a half-inch thick foam insulates from ground temperatures
and cushions like a mattress.
- Velcro Pocket for Valuables - Built-in pocket keeps wallet, keys or flashlight
- Removable Shell - Soft brushed canvas shell removes for easier cleaning.
- Roll Assister - Innovative roll assister helps you roll pad tightly for
- Compression Straps - Sturdy web compression straps with buckles keep pad
tight for transport.
- Carry Handle - Comfortable carry handle is integrated into compression strap
webbing so it won’t tear or separate from pad.
Competitive Edge is an authorized distributor of Teton products.
Find a Cheaper Price? Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be sure to include your zip code and we'll beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
This product has 30-day returns: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We are that confident you will love this product! If something is damaged or defective we will get it replaced at no cost. Our Teton items have an extremely low return rate. The reviews speak for themselves. Please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is right for you by calling us toll free at 866-308-5484 or via email at email@example.com Please note that we are happy to waive any restocking fee if the item is unused and in the original packaging.
Teton Camp Pad Comparison Chart
Adventure Camp Pad 132
Universal Camp Pad 131
Outfitter XXL Camp Pad 130
This table was created with Compare Ninja.