*Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised price by $10!
Sit-On-Top Kayak - Yellow 6' Youth Kayak With Double-Side Paddle - Model 90093
Price includes shipping when shipped to the continental United States.
Get great balance training for beginning kayaking children. This model of kayak includes a double-sided paddle. This sit-on-top kayak also features a flat bottom making it next to impossible to tip over. Beginners learning the art of kayaking will find the top construction helpful with the foot positions molded into the top to give them plenty of leverage for their paddling strokes. The yellow hull of these kayaks is made of polyethylene plastic. The unit has a 130 lbs. weight capacity. Order your Sit-On-Top Kayaks today.
Yellow Sit-On-Top Kayak Youth Kayak Features and Specs:
- Hull Color: Yellow.
- Double-Sided Paddle Included.
- Length of Kayak: 6 ft.
- Paddle Color: Blue.
- Kakaks weight capacity: 130 lbs.
- Sit-On-Top Kayak Weight: About 20 lbs.
- Package Dimenions: About 72 in. x 24 in. x 8 in.
- This recreational water product typically ships directly from the factory in Utah via FedEx.
- Orders generally leave within 3 business days and spend about 3 to 5 business days in transit when shipped to the continental United States.
- UPC: 081483008639.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Adult supervision required whenever this kayak is in use.
- Safety instruction required before use of this kayak.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Differences between a canoe and a kayak:
Canoes tend to be a bit larger and can typically carry more people than a kayak. Suggested carrying capacity for a 15 ft. canoe is about 3 people. Whereas most kayaks seat 1 person, and maybe 2 if the kayak is a tandem model. Many other differences exist as well such as: sitting position when using kayaks or canoes, keel design, water drag, and paddle design.
Please also see our Sit-On-Top Kayak store page for additional information and selection.