Lifetime Airplane Teeter Totter Ace Flyer 151110 Double Play Gym
Free shipping to the lower 48 States.
The new Ace Flyer Teeter Totter will allow your children to soar to new heights of their imaginations. The Ace Flyer is the perfect backyard toy to entertain children for hours with a holding capacity of 1-7 children at once and 2 teeter totters configured to suit different age groups. The Ace Flyer has a weight capacity of 600 lbs and is perfectly safe without pinch points or entrapments with a wide base for stability. The 151110 Teeter Totter is the same as the 151200 Teeter Totter.
The UV-Resistant Steel Frame minimizes the retained heat in the metal, making it safer for your children. Assembly is a breeze and it is easy to move around your yard and will fit in most yards. Also, you can choose from 3 adjustable heights.
Related Airplane Teeter Totter Products and Pages:
Big Stuff Swing Sets - This page is an excellent source for other playground equipment to compliment your Double Teeter Totter.
Ace Flyer Teeter Totter Features:
- Maximum Capacity - 7 children at once.
- Suitable for children ages 3-12 years old.
- Colorful red-yellow-blue design.
- Weight Capacity - 600 lbs.
- Tail Teeter Totter.
- Wing Teeter Totter.
- Up, down, & Side to side movement.
- Interactive Dashboard with movable gauges.
- Weather Resistant.
- Commercial-grade powder-coated UV-Resistant Steel Frame.
- Assembled Dimensions: 99.75"L x 94.8"W x 33.5" H.
- 8 x 8 footprint.
- Blow molded plastic seats, propeller and dashboard.
- Seats have UV inhibitors to protect against fading.
- Weather resistant.
- Never needs painting.
- 3 adjustable heights.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Shipping dimensions 49.5"x22.25"x13".
- Ace Flyer Play Gym comes in a bright red, yellow and blue design.
This product ships from the warehouse in Kansas City, Missiouri via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
Who honors the warranty for this teeter totter?
The warranty is through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products.