Get a great in ground basketball system for your home basketball court with the 1084 goal from Lifetime Products. This model features a 50-inch polycarbonate backboard, a 3.5-inch diameter round pole, and the Slam-It basketball rim. Polycarbonate backboards are very resilient to rough play. The Slam-It rim features a double-spring support on the rim mount, which helps the system hold up well to aggressive play around the rim.
This system comes with a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products on all parts of the system. Get a long life out of your basketball system with this warranty coverage. All metal parts of this system are powder coated to help resist rusting. The backboard graphics are fade resistant. Made in the U.S.A..
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will hve the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized retailer of the Lifetime 1084 In-Ground Basketball Hoop System.
- Dimensions: 50 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Material: polycarbonate.
- Comes with a regulation-dimaeter, 18-inch black classic rim and all-weather white net.
- Rim color: orange.
- Color: white.
- Standard 12 loop net design.
- Double spring compression rim.
- Steel metal net hooks are welded to the rim. No plastic clips.
- Pole size: 3.5-inch round.
- Pole assembly: 3 pieces.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Height adjusts using Action Grip mechanism.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in 6-inch increments.
- Action Grip mechanism uses a handle on the back of the pole to raise and lower the hoop.
- This mechanism can typically be operated with just one hand.
Other Specs and Features:
- Comes with a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Shipment weight: 77 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 54.5 inches x 34.31 inches x 5.69 inches.
This product ships via FedEx. The warehouse is located in Clearfield, Utah. Fast Shipping! Orders for this product generally leave the warehouse within 1 business day. Delivery of the product is a doorstep delivery. No signture required.
A ground sleeve is useful for installation of the basketball system if you think that you will need to remove the system at some point; examples: you are going to move soon, and you want to take the system with you, or you want to take the system down for part of the year.
A great training aid for baskteball shooting practice when shooting for the same position in front of the system is a basketball hoop chute.
Looking for the owners manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 1084? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts.