- Dimensions: 32 inches W x about 28 inches H.
- Backboard frame: high-density polyethylene (HDOE) plastic.
- Backboard material: HDPE plastic.
- Youth-sized rim, 15-inch diameter.
- Rim uses a static mount.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net weight: 50 grams.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
Pole and Height Adjuster
- Uses a telescoping pole to raise and lower the rim height.
- Pole size: 2.5-inch round.
- Pole construction: 3 pieces.
- The telescoping pole device is activated using a push pin on the pole.
- This mechanism is designed to be used with adult supervision.
- Rim height adjusts from 5.5-feet to 7.5-feet in 6-inch increments.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base size: 10 gallons.
- Approximate weight of the base when filled with water: 80 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 32 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 33.6 inches x 26.4 inches x 10.375 inches.
- Includes a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products on all parts of the system.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
This is a great basketball system from Lifetime Products for aspiring basketball stars. This basketball hoop can adjust easily from 5.5 ft. to 7.5 ft., allowing youngsters to start learning the game of basketball. These portable basketball hoop systems are powder coated on all steel parts to avoid rust. This system can be moved with ease from place to place with its portable rollers.
This youth basketball hoop includes a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products. All metal parts of this system are powder coated to help resist rusting. This system is great for young basketball players to start learning the game.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized reseller of the Lifetime Products 90022 Youth Portable Basketball Hoop.
This portable basketball hoop ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required Fast Shipping! Orders generally leave the warehouse within 1 business day.
What is the recommended age group for this basketball system?
Children ages 3-10 will likely benefit best from this system. With the smaller size and low rim heights available, young players will be able to more quickly develop the arm strength to shoot the ball up to the rim. The smaller rim size also is meant to accomodate smaller basketballs that will also be encouraging to young players as they develop their shooting.
How do I adjust this basketball system?
This system uses a telescoping pole. The mechanism is engaged by pushing a push-pin on the pole and then sliding the pole in and out to raise and lower the backboard. This design is meant to be used by a responsible adult.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may be used towards accessories such as pole pads, ball returns, and basketballs.
Daily give-aways up to $20 just for liking us.